Morrison, CO - Red Rocks (July 16, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Ganglord / Speedway / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / First Of The Gang To Die / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / Staircase At The University / The Bullfighter Dies / Yes, I Am Blind / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / What She Said / Meat Is Murder / Now My Heart Is Full // Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by ThievesLikeUs, correction by mcse2200, setlist.fm

• Morrissey, Future Islands at Red Rocks Amphitheatre review by Ian Gassman, photos by Lisa Higginbotham (24 total) - Reverb

morrison.jpg
  • Morrissey / Red Rocks Amphitheatre - Morrison, CO (283 photos / videos) - CrowdAlbum

Last edited:
Anonymous - July 16, 2015, 06:36 PM Reply
T T Y STATEMENT !

Track listing for Kerrygold confirmed.

Harvest for the world : The Islay Brothers
Take a chance on me : Abba
Violater : Depeche Mode
Dairy days : Bruce Springsteen
I beg your pardon I never promised a meat free square garden : Lynn Anderson
Give pizza a chance : John and Yoko
Gypsies tramps and cheese : Cher
Like a vegan (but not) : Madonna
I can't go back to dairy now : John Shuttleworth (John Shuttleworth on the Yamaha )
The great pretender : The Platters
I veal love : Donna Summer
Would I lie to you : Charles and Eddie
For Nandos : Abba
The Plaice I love : The jam
Humasexuality : Billy Bragg ( also featuring on vocals/guitar )

Morrissey will also be signing copies of Kerrygold to coincide with live UK dates

HULL ARENA 18th SEPTEMBER

LONDON EVENTIM APOLLO 20th and 21st SEPTEMBER
Tickets unusually still available

Signings
17th August @ GO RECORDS, COTTINGHAM RD, KINGSTON UPON HULL. doors open 10:00 am

19th August @ VINYL BOUTIQUE RECORDS 88 PARKWAY, CAMDEN TOWN. doors open 10:13 am

Morrissey will only be signing copies of Kerrygold purchased in store on the day.

Any artwork for Kerrygold should be submitted to Morrissey-solo by the 28th July.

Dude, you are truly one of the most dedicated and hardest-working trolls in the world! I admire your perseverance! But really "park the car at the side of the road..."

Dude, you are truly one of the most dedicated and hardest-working trolls in the world! I admire your perseverance! But really "park the car at the side of the road..."

I'd prefer it if he drove the car off the cliff. He has the perseverance of a serial rapist and the wit of an Auschwitz camp official.

i am somewhat scandalized that mozzer is going to cover bruce springsteen on his new album. didnt he write cheesburger in paradise? bloody awful choice.

Anonymous - July 16, 2015, 06:36 PM Reply
T T Y STATEMENT !

Track listing for Kerrygold confirmed.

Harvest for the world : The Islay Brothers
Take a chance on me : Abba
Violater : Depeche Mode
Dairy days : Bruce Springsteen
I beg your pardon I never promised a meat free square garden : Lynn Anderson
Give pizza a chance : John and Yoko
Gypsies tramps and cheese : Cher
Like a vegan (but not) : Madonna
I can't go back to dairy now : John Shuttleworth (John Shuttleworth on the Yamaha )
The great pretender : The Platters
I veal love : Donna Summer
Would I lie to you : Charles and Eddie
For Nandos : Abba
The Plaice I love : The jam
Humasexuality : Billy Bragg ( also featuring on vocals/guitar )

Morrissey will also be signing copies of Kerrygold to coincide with live UK dates

HULL ARENA 18th SEPTEMBER

LONDON EVENTIM APOLLO 20th and 21st SEPTEMBER
Tickets unusually still available

Signings
17th August @ GO RECORDS, COTTINGHAM RD, KINGSTON UPON HULL. doors open 10:00 am

19th August @ VINYL BOUTIQUE RECORDS 88 PARKWAY, CAMDEN TOWN. doors open 10:13 am

Morrissey will only be signing copies of Kerrygold purchased in store on the day.

Any artwork for Kerrygold should be submitted to Morrissey-solo by the 28th July.

will copies be available in the continent?

Cows mourning? They might need cownselling! Jesus died when he was 33 years old as well so that may be a messianic sign. I take it you are anti-Christian as Jesus loved to tuck into a fried fish dish after a hard day's cross making. Do you email churches daily to complain about Jesus's 33 years of eating fish or do you just target Morrissey Solo readers?

f*** Jesus Christ.
I'm Anti-Theist.
I have NOT forgiven Jesus. Etc

And yes, f*** Morrissey and f*** Morrissey-Solo [Cult Fan Faction, that is. Not The Audience Members]

best
GOBB

Not only are u the authority on butter but "quote" usage.

Get a life "f$ckface" or u too busy "tea bagging" David t?

Please help the cause against Quote Function Abuse-Part 2.

Sad, lonely trolls. Listening to Morrissey The Sad Lonely Old Troll, who almost became famous and almost pulled of his Radical Chic heist on popular music...until BrummieBoy wielded his axe, issued a fatwa, imposed a hex and destroyed Morrissey's career and legacy. And it's all Morrissey's choosing for being an arrogant little prick. So mote it be.

best
GOBB

- - - Updated - - -

What is this? Why are people constantly taking pictures from his back? :crazy:

Have you looked at his face recently? He looks like a Smurf, but not a happy one, a twisted, bitter angry clown Troll Smurf. Wincing in pain, lashing out at Ed Sheeran, using 'ass' instead of 'arse' as he's doing The Mid-West Ovens Tour, not even The Sheds. Red Rocks less than half full...it will be amusing to watch when Ed plays there...LOL!

best
GOBB

will copies be available in the continent?

Kerrygold will be available 'on' the continent but we are not sure as yet when. At the present due to being signed to the BBC c***ryfile label the UK release date has been changed from the end of July until a date in August yet to be confirmed.
We apologise for the delay but I'm sure you understand that it will all be worth it in the end.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Can anyone report these trolls that are ruining the tour threads with nonsense? What kind of loser has the time to sabotage posts like they (or I suspect, one person) is doing? All people would like to do here is post positive thoughts about shows and their experiences..this is really disappointing.
Also, troll, a happy, mentally healthy person doesn't take the time to do this. I am sorry you are so miserable.

i am disappointed with the new album being composed of cover versions. i want new material. didnt boz say that moz has quite a few new songs ready to be recorded, and then opts for cover versions? released by the bbc label in the uk only? is that fair?

Yes Morrissey was at Twist and Shout a day after the concert. He was there with two security. I asked to speak to him to tell him that he did a wonderful show, but his security said no.

It was a great Morrissey show. And he should be proud.

Future Islands were great.

So to straighten out a few things: there is a front-row mafia. I bought front-row seats, and during the last song of Future Islands,
a group of about ten walked right up to the rail and ignored Red Rocks security to get back. After about two minutes of arguing, the Red Rocks security relented and told all of us in the front-row that Morrissey's Tour security had allowed this to occur even though Red Rocks security were not informed and against this procedure.

Red Rocks security told me that this was the first that this had ever happened. Not fans going to the rail, but that a group of preselected people could go in front of the front row seats with the artists' permission.

With all that said, the guys and gals in the front row mafia were all pretty cool and probably made the show better by getting people off their asses. (Even though the process is a jerk move by Morrissey and his staff, the end outcome seemed to be for the better).

After all of this though, I hope this is the last Morrissey concert I go to in a rock/pop format.

I hope he moves on to other areas.

Pop music is going to kill this man. It's like he is tied to the genre like an abused wife to her abuser.

Can anyone report these trolls that are ruining the tour threads with nonsense? What kind of loser has the time to sabotage posts like they (or I suspect, one person) is doing? All people would like to do here is post positive thoughts about shows and their experiences..this is really disappointing.
Also, troll, a happy, mentally healthy person doesn't take the time to do this. I am sorry you are so miserable.

Positive thoughts? A happy,mentally healthy person? Have you ever actually listened to Morrissey's songs? The lyrics? Who's miserable? Heaven knows it's not those who expose the Crank-Fraud.

Who would you like to report us to? The CIA? Morrissey's security team? They are already harassing the site owner so probably wouldn't have time to 'come and get us'. LOL! & *rollseyes*. But, rest assured, should anyone from Morrissey Inc ever be so foolish as to be a Have A Go Hero, then no amount of Latin Steroid Musculature could save them. A terrier whips up under the throat before the big, slow dog even has the chance to respond. That's a metaphor, not a statement of psychotic intent. We thought we'd clarify that before you print this off and take it to your local Sheriff.

Where are your 'positive thoughts' about your wonderful experiences at The Morrissey Groundhog Day Mid-West Ovens Tour 2015? We're waiting to read them.

best
GOBB

i am disappointed with the new album being composed of cover versions. i want new material. didnt boz say that moz has quite a few new songs ready to be recorded, and then opts for cover versions? released by the bbc label in the uk only? is that fair?

He was bound to do his version of 'Pinups' sooner or later. He follows Showie Bowie like a silly little puppy dog, but Bowie had enough of his nonsense when he went AWOL from being Bowie's support act.

best
GOBB

Yes Morrissey was at Twist and Shout a day after the concert. He was there with two security. I asked to speak to him to tell him that he did a wonderful show, but his security said no.

It was a great Morrissey show. And he should be proud.

Future Islands were great.

So to straighten out a few things: there is a front-row mafia. I bought front-row seats, and during the last song of Future Islands,
a group of about ten walked right up to the rail and ignored Red Rocks security to get back. After about two minutes of arguing, the Red Rocks security relented and told all of us in the front-row that Morrissey's Tour security had allowed this to occur even though Red Rocks security were not informed and against this procedure.

Red Rocks security told me that this was the first that this had ever happened. Not fans going to the rail, but that a group of preselected people could go in front of the front row seats with the artists' permission.

With all that said, the guys and gals in the front row mafia were all pretty cool and probably made the show better by getting people off their asses. (Even though the process is a jerk move by Morrissey and his staff, the end outcome seemed to be for the better).

After all of this though, I hope this is the last Morrissey concert I go to in a rock/pop format.

I hope he moves on to other areas.

Pop music is going to kill this man. It's like he is tied to the genre like an abused wife to her abuser.

The Tragedy Of Morrissey and his Cult laid bare in one comment. Like hired Cheerleaders they wave their pom-poms and ra! ra! to get the crowd going. Are they bussed from venue to venue and given Cheezy Paninis as a reward?

Everyone knows that this nonsense has been going on since the start of The Smiths. Groom the Mentally Ill fans, exhort and encourage them to destroy their physical and mental health by 'loyally' following the show across the earth, just as if they were subjects of a touring Monarch or clerics on a religious pigrimage in Chaucerian days. And if any commit suicide then a mawkish eulogy that slyly suggests Morrissey is also a 'suicidalist' to ramp up the faux-Radical image is entirely within the amoral scope of this cult's leader.

Morrissey's random audience attendees cannot be allowed to spontaneously respond to the event. They are simply props in the ongoing industrial scale production of The Icon and The Legend that is Morrissey Inc. Without giving The List their privileges, we would see the truth in concert reports. Namely, that most people only go to see this eejit because he is notorious, like a mad uncle. And that without being hyped up by the List Cultees, they just stare at him as if he was an exhibit in a Victorian Lunatic Asylum. Or update their Social Media profiles with backs turned to the stage during his to-bo Animal Rights nonsense. The same applies to sales of his Autohagiography. It was successful because people brought it to laugh at him, just as they do with other C List celebs, but not at Alex Ferguson memoirs.

He is now part of the Middle-Class Boomer Bucket List: 100 Things To Do Before You Die Of Boredom....

1] See the Pyramids
2] Have a cocaine orgy with prostitutes whilst listening to 'dangerous' rap music.
3] See #Legends #Icons of The Great Rock and Roll Swindle that was Ye Olde Punk Rocke, including Rotten & Morrissey.
4]Take a selfie with Morrissey
5]Photobomb Morrissey's stage show by getting on stage, post it to Facebook and score 10 points with your mt8s.
6] Pretend you listen to any of his music beyond HSIN or FOTGTD
7] Drink Bud, eat a Big Mac before and after the show but enjoy a mock-shock-schlock-emotathon whilst watching the Dairy Cows being slaughtered in 'Meat Is Murder' to provide Cheese for Morrissey's back-stage rider.

It's his delusional fans who are tied to him like an abused wife. They should go to a shelter, get therapy and kick him to the kerb. But until they do, NOTHING could be more fun than going to these live asylum shows and watching the inmates of this entirely contrived, manufactured pop Bedlam. He isn't a star, never was and never will be. He is a charade, a snake-oil salesman who buses his Cult from venue to venue, throws them pizza and beer so long as they dance around the stage like performing seals or pom-pom girls. He's easily the most tragic, ridiculous figure in contemporary music. He used to have respect, no he's a figure of ridicule and rightly so.

And this fat-arsed clownish old man who wrote the risible "Kid's A Looker", who moans about TV talent shows, who dares to diss Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift? Who bitterly claims that their devotional audiences are 'manufactured'? Whilst he uses his mentally ill 'fans' as props to prop up his collapsed fantasy of being a pop star who achieves 'global, religious fame'. You....couldn't....make...it...up! f*** Morrissey.

best
GOBB
[in the bleachers at Wembley and Croker, with Taylor Swift & his Swifty daughter, not laughing at Morrissey, (Tay says, "Pray for poor Morrissey!" watching Ed Sheeran, and having a great time]

"I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night.
I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like.
And she'll never know your story like I do.
But she wears short skirts
I wear t-shirts
She's cheer captain
And I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time.
She wears high heels,
I wear sneakers.
She's cheer captain,
And I'm on the bleachers."

Last edited by a moderator:
This was without a doubt the best concert I have ever been to. I've seen Morrissey twice before, and I've never heard him sing so well or so passionately live (this includes on live albums, videos, etc.). The setlist was fantastic (unless all you want to hear is Smiths songs, in which case he played a few choice ones); this includes the new songs from World Peace, which sounded great live (Staircase at the University and Kiss Me Alot were particular highlights). The crowd was enthusiastic and adoring from where I was standing. And the venue ... Red Rocks is a stunningly beautiful venue, and seeing Morrissey here was just an amazing, once-in-a-lifetime experience.

the tragedy of morrissey and his cult laid bare in one comment. Like hired cheerleaders they wave their pom-poms and ra! Ra! To get the crowd going. Are they bussed from venue to venue and given cheezy paninis as a reward?

Everyone knows that this nonsense has been going on since the start of the smiths. Groom the mentally ill fans, exhort and encourage them to destroy their physical and mental health by 'loyally' following the show across the earth, just as if they were subjects of a touring monarch or clerics on a religious pigrimage in chaucerian days. And if any commit suicide then a mawkish eulogy that slyly suggests morrissey is also a 'suicidalist' to ramp up the faux-radical image is entirely within the amoral scope of this cult's leader.

Morrissey's random audience attendees cannot be allowed to spontaneously respond to the event. They are simply props in the ongoing industrial scale production of the icon and the legend that is morrissey inc. Without giving the list their privileges, we would see the truth in concert reports. Namely, that most people only go to see this eejit because he is notorious, like a mad uncle. And that without being hyped up by the list cultees, they just stare at him as if he was an exhibit in a victorian lunatic asylum. Or update their social media profiles with backs turned to the stage during his to-bo animal rights nonsense. The same applies to sales of his autohagiography. It was successful because people brought it to laugh at him, just as they do with other c list celebs, but not at alex ferguson memoirs.

He is now part of the middle-class boomer bucket list: 100 things to do before you die of boredom....

1] see the pyramids
2] have a cocaine orgy with prostitutes whilst listening to 'dangerous' rap music.
3] see #legends #icons of the great rock and roll swindle that was ye olde punk rocke, including rotten & morrissey.
4]take a selfie with morrissey
5]photobomb morrissey's stage show by getting on stage, post it to facebook and score 10 points with your mt8s.
6] pretend you listen to any of his music beyond hsin or fotgtd
7] drink bud, eat a big mac before and after the show but enjoy a mock-shock-schlock-emotathon whilst watching the dairy cows being slaughtered in 'meat is murder' to provide cheese for morrissey's back-stage rider.

It's his delusional fans who are tied to him like an abused wife. They should go to a shelter, get therapy and kick him to the kerb. But until they do, nothing could be more fun than going to these live asylum shows and watching the inmates of this entirely contrived, manufactured pop bedlam. He isn't a star, never was and never will be. He is a charade, a snake-oil salesman who buses his cult from venue to venue, throws them pizza and beer so long as they dance around the stage like performing seals or pom-pom girls. He's easily the most tragic, ridiculous figure in contemporary music. He used to have respect, no he's a figure of ridicule and rightly so.

And this fat-arsed clownish old man who wrote the risible "kid's a looker", who moans about tv talent shows, who dares to diss ed sheeran and taylor swift? Who bitterly claims that their devotional audiences are 'manufactured'? Whilst he uses his mentally ill 'fans' as props to prop up his collapsed fantasy of being a pop star who achieves 'global, religious fame'. You....couldn't....make...it...up! f*** morrissey.

Best
gobb
[in the bleachers at wembley and croker, with taylor swift & his swifty daughter, not laughing at morrissey, (tay says, "pray for poor morrissey!" watching ed sheeran, and having a great time]

"i'm in the room, it's a typical tuesday night.
I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like.
And she'll never know your story like i do.
But she wears short skirts
i wear t-shirts
she's cheer captain
and i'm on the bleachers
dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
that what you're looking for has been here the whole time.
She wears high heels,
i wear sneakers.
She's cheer captain,
and i'm on the bleachers."

what a funny little man you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
What was the video that was played before he went on? I've been trying to find the artists that were being played in that video.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom