Morrissey Central "MORRIS KNIGHT" (June 13, 2021)

rifke

bodhisattva
i like it, but he sings it like it's a feel good song or something. also, none of them could be in suede.

D

Deleted member 29235

He's racking his brain for a new way to highlight that the singer is Black and that Morrissey is trying too hard to NOT be racist.

But you must admit that @Uncleskinny is fiendishly clever in how he gets other people to post his comments for him, making his point for him without his having to lift even a finger.

ThePoliticalRevolution

Kim Gordon is 66 and she's extremely cool. Bernie Sanders is nearing on 80 and he's never been more cool.

M just needs a PR reboot and he'll be fine. If he doesn't do this, he'll still be fine.

Stephen Hofmann

Kim Gordon is 66 and she's extremely cool. Bernie Sanders is nearing on 80 and he's never been more cool.

M just needs a PR reboot and he'll be fine. If he doesn't do this, he'll still be fine.

I never liked Sonic Youth.......couldn't write a song to save their lives. Bernie's a rich Jew that should be on a beach in Florida. I still remember when he was doing a speech and a load of black people invaded the stage and he shuffled off meekly. That's not cool.

Top Bottom