Morissey's music is good

I'd like to say some things about this Morrissey fellow that thinks he's SO great at everything. Take this pic for example. Oh what is this about? Now he's appealing to the "fat" crowd by clumsily leaning next to a Pizzeria? This is a low blow for Morrissey. I am fat and I don't appreciate this message at ALL! Also, nice way to stand near a "1999" poster. He's doing this on purpose to make it seem like he's younger, which still wouldn't work because he was old in 1999 too. Last thing, look at what he drives. A moped? Are you serious right now? This guy is something else. I wonder what he's hiding behind his back, it looks like a tear stained pillow case he carries around as a reminder of how much his music sucks.

20071024pizzerialamozzer-thumb.jpg

Oh here's one last thing. What a hypocrite! First he loves meaty pepperoni pizza now he's suggesting to go "vegan"? Nice way to attract that crowd, Morrissey. Nice. Not really though because I see through you.

morrissey-peta.png

I'm offended that you thought any of it was amusing. There's absolutely nothing funny about what's going on here.

well it WAS amusing, but only slightly. tear stained pillow cases are always slightly amusing, as a rule, and they have been long before you decided to make them a part of your dumb schtick, fyi.

Strangest post on solo yet.. let me put an icecube in that scalding hot soup you just served. Morrissey is ####ing hot as hell and he can do and stand where ever he wants. Luv u Morrissey

Back
Top Bottom