Morissey and Linder sterling

Hi all! I'm doing a report on Linder Sterling for my art/photography project and I wanted to include some pictures of Moz and linder chilling together, not only because im a smiths nerd but also because I'd like to emphasize her impact on the punk and post punk scene.
Thanks!!

1669065790937.jpeg

59000dab43b76d6ff67e8075e0cdccc6.jpg
Nancy Sinatra, Morrissey and Linder Sterling.jpeg

FWD.

Linder has almost no importance in the punk scene, and she has a minor importance in the post-punk scene-she did the Buzzcocks record sleeve
Ludus meant nothing to nobody and is really only known due to M's influence. Linder is mainly only known due to M
She is basically known among the local Manchester set of the time, as being "up for it" She owes M everything and M owes her a lot
Their friendship is a beautiful thing and she is the only person, beyond M's mum, to have any sway over M. She really is M's one true friend - not James or Boz or Alain

Linder has almost no importance in the punk scene, and she has a minor importance in the post-punk scene-she did the Buzzcocks record sleeve
Ludus meant nothing to nobody and is really only known due to M's influence. Linder is mainly only known due to M
She is basically known among the local Manchester set of the time, as being "up for it" She owes M everything and M owes her a lot
Their friendship is a beautiful thing and she is the only person, beyond M's mum, to have any sway over M. She really is M's one true friend - not James or Boz or Alain
My project is more about specific artists
Hey lets not shame women for having sex or "being up for it", I picked her for my project for a reason, shes a feminist like me and I fidnd her art nice. You don't have to tear women down

My project is more about specific artists

Hey lets not shame women for having sex or "being up for it", I picked her for my project for a reason, shes a feminist like me and I fidnd her art nice. You don't have to tear women down
Did you see she has an exhibit up right now in Los Angeles at Blum & Poe Gallery? You might find some more interesting information there.

One of the most misinformed items I've ever read on here. And that's saying something.
No influence on punk beyond a Buzzcocks sleeve and wouldn't have been anything without Morrissey? Wow.

Linder was the inspiration behind Buzzcocks single What do I get?
She has an early Factory Records category number to one of her pieces of work and did much, much more.
Very shoddy comment you made there.

How about these two?

Attachments

• FK3UBwyXsAMLVAO.jpg
    FK3UBwyXsAMLVAO.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 0
  • tumblr_lygb2oC5k71qf09bio1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lygb2oC5k71qf09bio1_500.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 0

"Up for It"
Checks date - yes it is 2022 - what a Neanderthal comment

Tags
linder sterling morrissey reltionships
Back
Top Bottom