More "Various Clips" - Morrissey Central; incl. 3 clips of "Bengali...", 2 of "Life Is A Pigsty"

Dissect this. Seems to neutrally report on why Tommy the voice of freedom went back to prison.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co...book-rant-outside-leeds-crown-court-1-9184513
Well its a sad day for freedom of anything, I don't support Tommy Robinson, but I believe his mission is in the interests of freedom. We the "tolerant" UK is clearly not anymore, not for everyone, and this is just the beginning. Those of you who pride yourselves on our multicultural society, our freedom of views, our freedom of religion must today see that freedom took a major blow today.

Well its a sad day for freedom of anything, I don't support Tommy Robinson, but I believe his mission is in the interests of freedom. We the "tolerant" UK is clearly not anymore, not for everyone, and this is just the beginning. Those of you who pride yourselves on our multicultural society, our freedom of views, our freedom of religion must today see that freedom took a major blow today.

Tommy Robinson's actions were great if you want the legal process to fail and all of the people in the dock to walk free because of the f***wit's actions. You can like Tommy Robinson, or not, but what he did was completely irresponsible and counter productive in terms of what he wanted to achieve.

Tommy Robinson's actions were great if you want the legal process to fail and all of the people in the dock to walk free because of the f***wit's actions. You can like Tommy Robinson, or not, but what he did was completely irresponsible and counter productive in terms of what he wanted to achieve.
Muslim paedo rape gangs must be honoured and respected at all times - break this rule and the Stasi will snatch you off the street and charge you with the catch-all contempt of court.

I actually agree here, I would've preferred the trial to conclude and then (assuming there was a guilty verdict) Tommy can name and shame them as much as he wants. Now having said that.......................the speed with which they bundled him up, the gag order on the UK press sets some worrying prescendents. If they have him in open population at the prison they have effectively given him a death sentence. I'll have to wait for more info before forming a deeper opinion.

Muslim paedo rape gangs must be honoured and respected at all times - break this rule and the Stasi will snatch you off the street and charge you with the catch-all contempt of court.

Oh didums sound like you and Tommy are playing the victim card.

I actually agree here, I would've preferred the trial to conclude and then (assuming there was a guilty verdict) Tommy can name and shame them as much as he wants. Now having said that.......................the speed with which they bundled him up, the gag order on the UK press sets some worrying prescendents. If they have him in open population at the prison they have effectively given him a death sentence. I'll have to wait for more info before forming a deeper opinion.

To be fair Tommy is completely irrelevent. Pack of bastards get arrested and tried and hopefully jailed for some time and then justice is done.

The UK press doesn't have a gag order, we have a judicial process which means you can't discuss the specifics of a case before it comes to court because that might prejudice the case. And that is for everyone, not just Tommy Robinson. If you don't like it and do the crime then you'll do the time. Simple stuff, we all know the rules.

But all the info he gave out on that live feed was in the public realm already - all the names of the 28 defendants and even their addresses (minus the house numbers) was out there in local papers etc. And 10 months for contempt of court - that's unusually steep. The other 3 months added was because of an active suspended sentence. TR was becoming an irritant with his live feeds and real informational reporting John Pilger-style (yes, I'm serious) rather than current journos who simply parrot PR releases. I'd wager that orders were given from the top down, because of sympathetic paedophiles in the government/judiciary. I would love to be wrong on this, but it's certainly what it looks like.

Would you say he is a political prisoner?

To be fair Tommy is completely irrelevent. Pack of bastards get arrested and tried and hopefully jailed for some time and then justice is done.

The UK press doesn't have a gag order, we have a judicial process which means you can't discuss the specifics of a case before it comes to court because that might prejudice the case. And that is for everyone, not just Tommy Robinson. If you don't like it and do the crime then you'll do the time. Simple stuff, we all know the rules.

I'm not sure you're entirely correct here, and should he ended up being murdered in jail I think you'll find out how relevant he will become in a very short period of time.

But all the info he gave out on that live feed was in the public realm already - all the names of the 28 defendants and even their addresses (minus the house numbers) was out there in local papers etc. And 10 months for contempt of court - that's unusually steep. The other 3 months added was because of an active suspended sentence. TR was becoming an irritant with his live feeds and real informational reporting John Pilger-style (yes, I'm serious) rather than current journos who simply parrot PR releases. I'd wager that orders were given from the top down, because of sympathetic paedophiles in the government/judiciary. I would love to be wrong on this, but it's certainly what it looks like.

I understand this but Tommy had a suspended sentence hanging over him and he knew this. Having said that I've got no doubt that the 'higher ups' certainly have it in for him.

A lot of people seem to be smugly saying Well that's just the rules. What if in a few years they legalised paedophilia? It could happen you know - first the age of consent down to 14, then 12, then... It would certainly save the Muslim community any more embarrassment as the problem (along with their population) grows and grows. Would you slavishly agree with that rule too? Would it just be one of those things?

Last edited:
Standing on the sidewalk is 'discussing the specifics of the case'. Lol
No gag order? We just throw you in prison anyway:laughing:

I'm not sure you're entirely correct here, and should he ended up being murdered in jail I think you'll find out how relevant he will become in a very short period of time.

Why will he end up being murdered in jail? That's a bit of a bizarre stretch to justify his bullshit.

Are you arguing that nobody should go to prison because bad things might happen to them in there?

We have courts to sort our criminals out, not Batman. That's how it works.

A lot of people seem to be smugly saying Well. that's just the rules. What if in a few years they legalised paedophilia. It could happen you know - first the age of consent down to 14, then 12, then... It would certainly save the Muslim community any more embarrassment as the problem (along with their population) grows and grows. Would you slavishly agree with that rule too? Would it just be one of those things?
I understand this but Tommy had a suspended sentence hanging over him and he knew this. Having said that I've got no doubt that the 'higher ups' certainly have it in for him.
At one point while he was live feeding he even asked the police if what he was doing was okay and they said yes. Then later they swooped on given orders.

Well the rules are quite bendable in a lot of cases, seems an heavy sentence to me, but I'm not a expert on criminal law as you seem to think you are,

Why will he end up being murdered in jail? That's a bit of a bizarre stretch to justify his bullshit.

Are you arguing that nobody should go to prison because bad things might happen to them in there?

We have courts to sort our criminals out, not Batman. That's how it works.
He was put in a room full of Muslims in jail in the past and battered. Another time in prison a Somalian came at him with a shiv to stab him- that time though Robinson kicked f*** out of him and the Somalian ran to the screws claiming he was assaulted. We all know how it works. How petty the police and the government can be once you break their rules. People like you are suddenly pretending you love the law and the way it works. For a lefty I'm surprised. Though then again Stalin was a lefty I suppose.

A lot of people seem to be smugly saying Well. that's just the rules. What if in a few years they legalised paedophilia. It could happen you know - first the age of consent down to 14, then 12, then... It would certainly save the Muslim community any more embarrassment as the problem (along with their population) grows and grows. Would you slavishly agree with that rule too? Would it just be one of those things?
What evidence have you got that they are planning to reduce age of consent?

What evidence have you got that they are planning to reduce age of consent?
They aren't. I was being hypothetical. Though having said that I remember Peter Tatchell the Labour supporter and gay campaigner wanted to reduce it to 14 at some point. He had support too.

He was put in a room full of Muslims in jail in the past and battered. Another time in prison a Somalian came at him with a shiv to stab him- that time though Robinson kicked f*** out of him and the Somalian ran to the screws claiming he was assaulted. We all know how it works. How petty the police and the government can be once you break their rules. People like you are suddenly pretending you love the law and the way it works. For a lefty I'm surprised. Though then again Stalin was a lefty I suppose.

If we follow your idea of logic that the authoritity are in cahoots with Muslims then why would they be imprisoning Muslims in the first place?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom