More Tour Dates For 2011??

MorriseyFan-28

Ive never been to a Moz gig, Do you think they'rll be more dates upcoming 2011, or is has his touring finished.. Cheers for the info in advance..

I think there was a hint at more gigs to come.

cant say goodbye

please please give us more tour dates .i feel saddend it has come to an end i have not had enough of morrissey i need more .any info on more dates to be added.:

Re: What are the odds this tour will make it to the US?

Yes, we really need more tour dates in Europe, please! :tears:

even if he did announce another huge tour, half of the dates would be cancelled... moz's health isn't the greatest.

even if he did announce another huge tour, half of the dates would be cancelled... moz's health isn't the greatest.

Well he didn't cancell that many gigs this year and none because of health issues.

yeah this tour only lasted about a month a half... he couldn't do another 6-8 month tour.

Morrisseysmum has reported on Twitter (a day or two ago) : "Nothing to worry about. Atlantic crossing soon."

Last edited:

if its only ten dates, I'd think it would only be east coast/midwest or west coast..since he did west coast last time, I could see NYC, Philly, DC, Boston and Chicago and a couple others...hopefully won't conflict with the rumored Pulp US tour in November..

rumors first surfaced during their UK shows about a stateside tour..Then there was an online request from a booking agency trying to fill up some dates at colleges for Pulp shows over here in November..

Where did you hear this?

Back
Top Bottom