More sexist bullshit

Wait....what?

Violated? Are you sure?

Women enjoy sexual intercourse dont they?

Men getting the upper hand - no i dont see that either.

Its not always natures way either - check out black widow spiders for example. The girls seem to get the upper hand in that species.

bloody silly all this:confused:;)

Women are the ones who are violated during sexual intercourse. Men automatically get the upper hand because of this. It's natures way, and it pisses me off.

Men automatically get the upper hand because it has been like this for hundreds of years. This is also why it might seem natural.

Men automatically get the upper hand because it has been like this for hundreds of years. This is also why it might seem natural.

Hundreds?

Women are the ones who are violated during sexual intercourse. Men automatically get the upper hand because of this. It's natures way, and it pisses me off.
please dont use a term like violated which i think implies some kind of attack
violating is bad, you saying that makes me sad Zelda :tears:

No, I'm pointing out a historical mistake. If being the penetrators makes men have the upper hand, then it's been like that for millions of years.

Okay, I realize maybe I wasn't clear enough.

I said men have the upper hand nowadays, because they have the upper hand for thousands :))) of years already. Penetration has not much to do with it.

the beast; it's not silly. It's actually important. Not to you, perhaps.

its for YOU as a man to get upset about men being made fun of in adverts.

Is it bollocks! So,are you saying women can't /shouldn't stand up for mens' rights?
Surely,perceived "injustices" are for anyone who want to speak out against them?
You're coming across as less of a feminist and more as someone who has a problem with guys.
God,I thought all this had disapeared with 80s feminism :)mad:)which f***ed up many a relationship with the guy getting the worst of it.

Equality for ALL !

She always has.

This is true and the response is so often,"some of my best friends are guys".

:doh:

It seems old LIGHTEN UP MARY FOR GOD'S SAKE,is a bit of a misandrist and not a feminist.

Last edited:
violated is the wrong word but i couldn't think of the proper phrasing, and god know i tried.
Penetrate is much better. whoever said that, thanks.

Tags
back to the kitchen blogger admires own blog feminism i hate women iron my shirt and shut it lads mags lowest common denominator naked women? sexism! omg weemonz reading miscomprehension sexism she got a big outie weemonz riiightz women can't ski yawn
Back
Top Bottom