More on Pete Burns' book {Some Morrissey Content ?- I certainly hope so ...}

• Thread starter Come Back To Cavan
  • Start date
I think I'll wait and get it from the library..

I've got a sneaking suspicion it might be a slight let down...

Pete Burns gives me an erection just looking at him

god that man is sexy. I would love to have my wicked way with him, ie a few pissing sessions etc.

just off for a wank....brb

Thanks for that link! I found the caption rather confusing... has he already finished the book or not? I assuredly cannot wait to read it.

love, math+

> Thanks for that link! I found the caption rather confusing... has he
> already finished the book or not? I assuredly cannot wait to read it.

> love, math+

Well, who knows. I've pre-ordered it from the Amazon (UK) site and they claim they're dispatching it on the 28th of April, so I expect I'll find out then. However the official DOA site has recently posted a request for fan photos for possible inclusion in the book - with a deadline of the 13th of March - which doesn't fill me with confidence.

How is Morrissey connected with Burns? Im interested hehe........

Morrissey brought him onstage to do Barbarism

At a gig on the Meat Is Murder tour. Yeah, this actually happened.

Both Morrissey and Johnny Marr also called Pete Burns (for some reason, we call him Peter Burns in the U.S.) one of the great singers of their era.

More salacious rumours abound. Some of them are quite insane, but I dunno if this is really the place to post them...

love, math+

> Well, who knows. I've pre-ordered it from the Amazon (UK) site and they
> claim they're dispatching it on the 28th of April, so I expect I'll find
> out then. However the official DOA site has recently posted a request for
> fan photos for possible inclusion in the book - with a deadline of the
> 13th of March - which doesn't fill me with confidence.

Fan photos, really! You don't often see that in autobiographies? Shall I assume you will obviously submit one or that you obviously will not submit one?

Please report on the book here once you receive it, I'm dying to know what it's like! I doubt the book will come out in the U.S.; he's not known here. I'll import it if it's worth it, let us know how it is!

love, math+

> Fan photos, really! You don't often see that in autobiographies? Shall I
> assume you will obviously submit one or that you obviously will not submit
> one?

I don't have any good-quality photos for which I own copyright on the image. My aunt claims to have a Probe Records-era photo of him and Courtney (Love) but is holding out for a more lucrative offer from Ms Love to have the negative destroyed. I'm sure it's a figment of her (or Photoshop's) imagination.

Anyway, I will post a full account, apart from these bits: (from the Amazon blurb)
"It includes frank details of his affairs with major rock stars, his long-time marriage,...."

... since I cannot be seen to countenance gossip, and Pete's made plain he needs the money :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/184454298X/ref=ord_cart_shr/203-3348665-5283958?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I am so excited!

I assume you're in the UK? Can't wait to hear about the book! Details of affairs with major rockstars, well, A++. love, math+

Moz 'n Pete

Gosh, he looks such a mess! Can you see him and Mr. Moz doing a '20 years later' interview in Q (won't be 'Smash Hits' this 'round, that's gone like a dodo)? 'Think not, somehow.

Islingtonians In Exile

Re: Moz 'n Pete

I can't believe what than man has done to himself. It's appalling, and I hope he won't tell lies about Moz. I don't want to hear anything from him actually.

Re: I am so excited!

> I assume you're in the UK?
Nooooooo, I'm in the Disunited bit. I've come back to (near) Cavan.

Back
Top Bottom