More live gigs?

02_LS1

Incredibly Charming
Just checked itsmorrisseysworld.com as says "Live Dates To Be Announced Soon!". Could it be? Perhaps in a few months after taking a short break?

east coast in the spring.

hmmmmmm

Just checked itsmorrisseysworld.com as says "Live Dates To Be Announced Soon!". Could it be? Perhaps in a few months after taking a short break?

:confused:

Morrissey's recording contract with Universal Music has been ended.

Actually his official site is maintained by Universal Music, isn't it?

Very confusing.

its probably just a automatic message that populates when the system runs out of real dates.

Re: hmmmmmm

:confused:

Morrissey's recording contract with Universal Music has been ended.

Actually his official site is maintained by Universal Music, isn't it?

Very confusing.

It was announced that his contract with Universal was up on November 4th. Since then there have been 9 updates to the 'News' section of his official site. Perhaps it is just that Universal agreed to maintain the website until promotion for 'Swords' has ended.

The site says 'Gigs will be added soon,' not 'Live dates to be announced soon.' I think there is a small difference here; the latter seems to have more bearing, whereas the former seems just to be a placeholder -- inconclusive. 'Gigs will be added soon' is just something it says there whenever Morrissey is not on tour, I'm not sure if it really has any BEARING. And it could be that since promotion for 'Swords' is technically over, Universal has no reason to change anything on the page. Frankly, I'm sort of surprised they included the update about his Hollywood Bowl suit going up for auction.

It says "Live dates to be announced soon." Is this a good thing or a bad thing? If he does announce another mini-tour and then starts scrapping concerts left right and centre without having recuperated there is really no excuse.

a friend of a friend in the states talked to someone doing merch for a biggish band. which band it was escapes me at the moment, but the same guy apparently does merch for moz as well. he claimed he had already been hired for a US tour early next year.
pretty vague, i know, but hey...

a friend of a friend in the states talked to someone doing merch for a biggish band. which band it was escapes me at the moment, but the same guy apparently does merch for moz as well. he claimed he had already been hired for a US tour early next year.
pretty vague, i know, but hey...

i wasnt going to say anything this early but yea, i heard the same thing from a very reliable source in the merch world.
i also orig heard that this tour was supposed to be 20 dates... we already got 9, maybe the other half will be on the east coast?*cross fingers*

We all know there will be more live shows, Morrissey will never give up his stage - it is in his blood, bless him.

. . . I love you with all my heart Morrissey but am just beyong the thought of ever going to a concert again, I want to see you so very much but . . . everyone here seems so unhappy and one will not speak ill of you.

After your p/a realising who I was at the stage door Swindon - the person has done their best to be slanderous, insulting and downright intimidating not to mention theft of my personal letters to you and harrassing, threatening calls.

I will not enter the same building as such, so best wishes and love to you always, nothing gold can stay, so make the most of this.

Nico

IX

I'm so sorry Troy/Nico that that had happened to you. The same sort of thing happened to me. I know better NOT to hand over letters or anything you want to give Morse to his "security/crew" they don't give a damn' and will just laugh in ur face and thro the stuff out.

So, I kept my letter and know that it will be hand delivered to him by my own hand. :p

I complained about those people and how you described them was right on, but i was a bit harsher in my review. LOL. Let the truth be known.

What do you mean, they are calling you now? I see a law suit coming.
Harrassing.

I got video of them beating people up! How lovely to see such things when you're just wanting to go to see a show and simply have a good time.

So SAD and Pathtic!

IT is Morrissey we are seeing, not The Queen. His "handlers" need to go!

I think he needs to rest. and rest his voice!

I have this really sinking feeling that the Ventura show could have been his last (besides festivals and such)...

I hope I'm wrong! my god, I hope I'm wrong on this.

but the way he said "No matter what happens, I love you" and the way they all came out and bowed 2gether and I watched the look of Morse's face and it was like saddness, "this is it and only i know it"...

The last song too-is he trying to tell us something?

:confused::tears:

He looked so good in that white when he came out at the end. :thumb:

Take a break morse, but please come back to us. I don't know who needs who more, we need you or you need us?

How about both? :o

i sometimes think for a second that ventura was the last gig but then snap back to real life. moz loves performing live!
its his way of talking an sharing with people without actually having to know them. its what he lives for.

as for the "signs" this was the last show..
moz always comes out and bows with the band. at the last show he always says this is our final show and thanks the band an crew. i think i remember reading that he ended another show with one day goodbye... etc etc etc.

no need to worry my friends. let the man rest, let us rest and our bank accounts fill back up, just for us to empty them next tour(spring twenty ten).

everyone have a great holiday, happy new year, or whatever you believe and celebrate.

yours truly,
the last of the infamous international playgirlz

troublelovesme.com

Back
Top Bottom