Morrissey Central "MORE-ISSEY" - more U.K. dates announced this week (July 11, 2022)

nice

paul young is doing 99 dates, so plenty more to go

Gotta be Rock City.
I wondered about that but thought it might be too small, if it is I will go as it’s a great venue. Saw Adam Ant there, he was brilliant!

Edit, just checked it’s 2000 capacity (never realised that) so you are probably right

Dear Morrissey,
Please come to Benelux, its so long ago since you've been to Belgium en co
Why does it last so long for releasing the new cd "bonfire of teenagers"???
The new song are sounding brilliant!!!!
Cheers from Belgium
Dirk VGils

The link is still there.
If you are viewing on a phone, set it to desktop view and you'll see it - known issue with Central.
This works too.
FWD.

Oct 16- aylesbury waterside theatre
Oct 18- swansea arena
Oct 21- royal concert hall

Oct 16- aylesbury waterside theatre
Oct 18- swansea arena
Oct 21- royal concert hall
In my opinion

Aylesbury possibly

Swansea, might be to big but only Welsh gig so possibly ok

Nottingham, strange place lots of students so not sure, saw The National there pre lockdown and it was the only venue on there tour didn’t sell out and it was only only half full.

This has the hallmarks of the Oye Esteban 99 tour. Nottingham, Swansea and Aylesbury all featured then too, albeit in different venues.
Hope the gigs and setlists are as good. In Swansea they like all that patriotic Union Jack shit, so should go down a storm

I don't care, Moz. Yer not exactly suede and your keyboardist is NOT dreamy, so you can just forget me flying to the UK for you

Dear Morrissey,
Please come to Benelux, its so long ago since you've been to Belgium en co
Why does it last so long for releasing the new cd "bonfire of teenagers"???
The new song are sounding brilliant!!!!
Cheers from Belgium
Dirk VGils
If not the Benelux, Paris would be nice too. His plannen gig there in 2020 was cancelled, and no sign yet that he will bring it back.
UK seems like our best hope to see him this year.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom