Morrissey Central "More Issey." & "AYLESBURY" - Aylesbury Waterside Theatre: July 23 concert (April 18, 2023)

More Issey.

unnamed-1.jpg

AYLESBURY

Morrissey will play Aylesbury Waterside Theater on Sunday 23 July. Tickets will be available this Friday. Aylesbury is in Buckinghamshire and is 36 miles outside of London.

unnamed.jpg

Courtenay & Finney I believe.
FWD.

Billy Liar was referenced in The South Bank Show documentary, and the film of Billy Liar of course inspired Frankly, Mr Shankly. My guess is this picture was taken some time around 1963, just after Finney had starred in Tom Jones. His face in the photo looks about the age he was in Tom Jones.

Good guess. Tom & Albert - June 11th, 1961 Express Newspapers via Getty.
Regards,
FWD.

Good guess. Tom & Albert - June 11th, 1961 Express Newspapers via Getty.
Regards,
FWD.
Tom Courtenay took over the title role in Billy Liar from Albert Finney at the Cambridge Theatre in London's West End the following day, Monday 12th June 1961.

Press promo:

Last edited:
Is it just me, but wouldn't it be nice if Morrissey simply released all this year's dates all at once? Personally, I am hoping he comes to Oxford, 2006 was a long time ago. :mad:
Erm, you are presumably aware that Aylesbury is all of 26 miles from Oxford?

There is a lot of that 👆👆👆 throughout that site. Similarly, there's a lot taken as gospel that some of us haven't ever agreed with or discovered to be erroneous at a later date.
It is a good resource, but take missing sources and some facts with a pinch of salt.
FWD.

There is a lot of that 👆👆👆 throughout that site. Similarly, there's a lot taken as gospel that some of us haven't ever agreed with or discovered to be erroneous at a later date.
It is a good resource, but take missing sources and some facts with a pinch of salt.
FWD.
Being fair, you could say the exact same :handpointup::handpointup::handpointup: about this site.

I always liked the concise tidy reviews on PJLM, which captured various aspects of gigs, and gave a solid gist. I previously got the impression there was good cooperation and sharing between this and that site. Hopefully Stefane maintains some interest :guitar:

Last edited:
Tour poster update:

Extra date post separate.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom