Morrissey Central "More Issey." & "AYLESBURY" - Aylesbury Waterside Theatre: July 23 concert (April 18, 2023)

More Issey.

unnamed-1.jpg

AYLESBURY

Morrissey will play Aylesbury Waterside Theater on Sunday 23 July. Tickets will be available this Friday. Aylesbury is in Buckinghamshire and is 36 miles outside of London.

unnamed.jpg

Courtenay & Finney I believe.
FWD.

What exactly occurred at this infamous testicles gig? Inquiring minds want to know. I don't believe I have ever heard this story before.
Regards,
FWD.

More Issey.

View attachment 90532

AYLESBURY

Morrissey will play Aylesbury Waterside Theater on Sunday 23 July. Tickets will be available this Friday. Aylesbury is in Buckinghamshire and is 36 miles outside of London.

View attachment 90534

FWD.
In the end this will all bankrupt me but what a way to go under....

More Issey.

View attachment 90532

AYLESBURY

View attachment 90534

FWD.
Is this the first time Morrissey has “used” a picture of Tom Courtenay?

Tom Courtenay was a major figure in the “kitchen sink” oeuvre that was such a big influence on early Smiths lyrics and cover art, but I don’t recall him being included before or Morrissey even mentioning him in passing.

Albert Finney, on the other hand…

But I guess this could just be typical Sam, getting it all slightly wrong.

Last edited:
Is this the first time Morrissey has “used” a picture of Tom Courtenay?

Tom Courtenay fits right into the “kitchen sink” ouevre that was such a big influence on early Smiths lyrics and cover art, but I don’t recall him being included before or Morrissey even mentioning him in passing.

Albert Finney, on the other hand…

But I guess this could just be typical Sam, getting it all slightly wrong.
During the 1995 tour, Morrissey did use “Jerusalem” from The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner as his intro music. I’m not sure about a photograph or image reference, however.

Is it just me, but wouldn't it be nice if Morrissey simply released all this year's dates all at once? Personally, I am hoping he comes to Oxford, 2006 was a long time ago. :mad:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom