more half priced tickets for LA Palladium (Mon, Tues, Thurs)

mell

loves moz
Uh oh. Just got an email with another offer about $25 tickets for the LA shows next week. Please buy tickets if you don't already have some because I don't want to be stood up by Morrissey again!!!!!! They'd better not come up with another plumbing problem excuse!!! :mad:

Morrissey at Hollywood Palladium

Exclusive Offer:
Tickets are only $25 for a limited time!

For Monday, October 8
Offer starts: Saturday, October 6 at 10am
Offer ends: Sunday, Oct 7 at 10pm
For Tuesday, October 9
Offer ends: Monday, Oct 8 at 10pm
For Thursday, October 11
Offer ends: Wednesday, Oct 10 at 10pm

Use Password: palladium

WOW...they are still trying to sell tickets for Monday and Tuesday...I wonder if many ticket holders of this weeks Tuesday/Thursday fiasco requested refunds already, thus the 50% off again...I'm sure Monday and Tuesday will go on, but Thursday seems iffy....DaMn....

Well I didn't get my refund and I demand a show, DAMNIT!

Morrissey: I will be there on Tuesday night. A small crowd is a good thing. Intimate...I thought that's what you wanted!!! :)

*sigh.. this is what happens when they book him for 10 nites! i hope they dont try and xncl anything else..

xoxo

*sigh.. this is what happens when they book him for 10 nites! i hope they dont try and xncl anything else..

xoxo

I would hope they do something like this for the NY shows. I would go to more than one show then.

WOW...they are still trying to sell tickets for Monday and Tuesday...I wonder if many ticket holders of this weeks Tuesday/Thursday fiasco requested refunds already, thus the 50% off again...I'm sure Monday and Tuesday will go on, but Thursday seems iffy....DaMn....

Blast it, Thursday is my last chance for the Palladium and I'm fully committed at this point...or perhaps I ought to be.:rolleyes: I now wish I had finalized my plans for Monday instead, but who knew? I got time off work and I'm nowhere near L.A. - surely not everyone is Mozzed-out yet? Do not forsake the weekday...(fans and Morrissey alike)!

32.05 each tix ofcourse after the ticketbastard fees. Anyone have a tix they wanna sell me for Mondays gig? 10/8/07?
[email protected] Id rather give a fan my $25 bucks rather than ticketbastard.

UPDATE, the f***in tix came out to 36.95!!
$25 tix
$7.05 CONVENIENCE charge
$4.95 order processing fee
Total $36.95

Last edited:
ANyone got one for tonights gig? If so hook it up.

there are discount tickets offered for NY shows for $45

the password is PNC

I wound up buying a second ticket to go to the Tuesday show at $22 today. After fees it came to just under $35.

Back
Top Bottom