More fake freeyourself® -- posts (notice the two dashes)

F

freeyourself®

I'm not even sure that is the real Irene, but just in case:

You have made several snide posts recently that revealed latent homophobia on your part.
I asked you not to make posts that ridicule or demean gay people, but you ignored me and continued to do so, and however "subtle" you thought you were being, the inference was clear and unmistakable.
I have defended you many times on this board, even though i find your drunken nonsense as irritating as most other people here probably do.
When I first came to this board 2 years or so ago, you were threatening to commit suicide. I went out of my way to post a long message asking you to reconsider.
When you came to Manchester last year, and after you were thrown out of the Star and Garter the night before for drunken stupidity, my other half and I stood with you most of the night at The Smyths concert to keep you company because you were on your own, even though you were drunk for most of the evening and being extremely tiresome.
I have decided I don't like you and want nothing further to do with you for the reasons I have given.

Oh and btw, I have both a job and a car, and your suggestion that I have neither is, frankly, further evidence of your estrangement from reality.

> Oh and btw, I have both a job and a car, and your suggestion that I have
> neither is, frankly, further evidence of your estrangement from reality.

McDonald's and Pintos don't count

hehe

> McDonald's and Pintos don't count

Neither does your dismal opinion.

Dickhead.

Quentin you are sick scum who posted about wanting to cum in Morrissey's hair. Have you no shame?

Back
Top Bottom