More details on new Smiths book

"I am interested in hearing from anyone who has anything to say about the Smiths."​

Anyone with anything to say about the Smiths should contact him :p Should be a good read...

Dave

"I am interested in hearing from anyone who has anything to say about the Smiths."​

Anyone with anything to say about the Smiths should contact him :p Should be a good read...

Dave

I know one member, or ex-member who will be meeting Tony very shortly:thumb:

P.

I know one member, or ex-member who will be meeting Tony very shortly:thumb:

P.

I can't think of any ex-members who would have anything to say about The Smiths... :thumb:

Dave

I can't think of any ex-members who would have anything to say about The Smiths... :thumb:

Dave

I can't think there is anything left to say about that band.
Considering Moz will sue if anybody got to close to the true lies. I will not waste my money on this book.

Last edited:
I can't think there is anything left to say about that band.
Considering Moz will sue if anybody got to close to the true lies. I will not waste my money in this book.

That's quite a statement, seeing as we don't know anything about the content. Can I ask you to pick my lottery numbers for tomorrow?

P.

Fletcher wrote a very authoritative and entertaining biography of Keith Moon. I think he will bring an objective remove from the subject that Rogan lacked. This should be news to cheer fans.

Will probably depend on who he interviews. You get the people most keen to "tell all" about The Smiths are often the ones who weren't anywhere near where it was happening at the time.

Back
Top Bottom