more bull@#!!! comcerning moz!!??

B

billy liar

where do the 'blasphemous rumors' arise from? i just sat through possibly some of the worst music i've heard in a long time awaiting our dear friends video that never god damned played on 120 minutes. i want to thank the wank who cooked this rumor up and i knew it was TOO good to be true.

b. liar

We've been stabbed in the back so many, many times...

> where do the 'blasphemous rumors' arise from? i just sat through¿ possibly some of the worst music i've heard in a long time¿ awaiting our dear friends video that never god damned played on¿ 120 minutes. i want to thank the wank who cooked this rumor up¿ and i knew it was TOO good to be true.¿ b. liar

I was duped as well - and I've got to work tomorrow!!! The rumor was started by none other than MTV's 120 Minutes site - they listed "Everyday Is Like Sunday" as a debut (?!) and failed to deliver the goods. Instead, we were force-fed such "alternative" masterpieces as Liz Phair, Alanis, Eminem (what's with him?) and other drivel. THEN the dreadfully pretentious Orgy was interviewed by an inept, stammering Pinfield fill-in. Is this what passes as indie music today? Thank God I'm not 16!

The only cool moments were the new Imperial Teen video and the "oldie" Jane's Addiction video for "Classic Girl." Get those fingers typing, my friends - MTV's gotta answer for its deceit.

Re: We've been stabbed in the back so many, many times...

> I was duped as well - and I've got to work tomorrow!!! The rumor¿ was started by none other than MTV's 120 Minutes site - they¿ listed "Everyday Is Like Sunday" as a debut (?!) and¿ failed to deliver the goods. Instead, we were force-fed such¿ "alternative" masterpieces as Liz Phair, Alanis,¿ Eminem (what's with him?) and other drivel. THEN the dreadfully¿ pretentious Orgy was interviewed by an inept, stammering¿ Pinfield fill-in. Is this what passes as indie music today?¿ Thank God I'm not 16!¿ The only cool moments were the new Imperial Teen video and the¿ "oldie" Jane's Addiction video for "Classic¿ Girl." Get those fingers typing, my friends - MTV's gotta¿ answer for its deceit.

The Jeff Buckley video was good,too.

THEN the dreadfully¿ pretentious Orgy was interviewed by an inept, stammering¿ Pinfield fill-in. Is this what passes as indie music today?
---------
Jancee Dunn is a charmer. There's no such thing as indie music.

Re: more bull @#!!! comcerning moz!!??

why must I be a wank...they sent me a email I posted it....it was not a rumur it is what I was told by 120minutes themselves..I will forward the email to anyone that does not believe me..
cheers,

Kakarot

I am livid to no end, i just signed out of school "sick" to come home and watch the video on which I was supposed to have taped the Elegid Morrissey video as I was sleeping last night. Whymust you toy with me so?

Some fool drama queen whose chances were few.

And what video might that be, if you don't mind whispering it to me.

Feel No Shame For What You Are
puddle.jpg

Empty-Vee

> THEN the dreadfully¿ pretentious Orgy was interviewed by an inept, stammering¿ Pinfield fill-in.

I thought she was kinda cute.

The only brightspots

I'm surprised that inane Canadian bore/fake Alanis Moosette actually had a hint of good taste by selecting a Jeff Buckley video. "Last Goodbye" was the only brightspot in the show along with the very beautiful Jancee Dunn (fire that bald retard, Matt Pinhead) even though she messed up a couple of times in the show. Oh yeah, Carson Daly, DIE!¿ I am livid to no end, i just signed out of school¿ "sick" to come home and watch the video on which I was¿ supposed to have taped the Elegid Morrissey video as I was¿ sleeping last night. Whymust you toy with me so?

Re: The only brightspots

> "Last Goodbye" was the only brightspot in the¿ show along with the very beautiful Jancee Dunn (fire that bald¿ retard, Matt Pinhead) even though she messed up a couple of¿ times in the show. Oh yeah, Carson Daly, DIE!

I totally agree. Jeff Buckley was certainly a life cut short, and God the damage he'd done if he was still here. I cannot find anyone to compare him to musically--not even his father! He was truly an original. God rest his beautiful soul, for the few wonders he left us with. He's much like Ian Curtis, where we can only wonder for eternity where the journey would've lead us to.

As far as Jancee Dunn goes, I swear she was the best thing that ever happened to the show...even though she probably won't be back. Her stammering didn't bother me at all coz she kept that cute smile on her face throughout, where Fatt Pinhead is such an iceman. They really need to axe Fatt Pinhead and give her the gig. Call me crazy, but I'm probably in love with her....I think I took TOO MUCH anti-depressants today. Why the hell did I just say that?!?!

Back
Top Bottom