Morag Siller (star of "You're The One For Me Fatty" video) has died aged 46

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morag_Siller

Star of Coronation Street, Emmerdale and the You're The One For Me Fatty video has passed away aged just 46.

morag_siller.jpg

Morag Siller obituary - The Guardian

Excerpt:

Morag Siller, who has died of breast cancer aged 46, was a prolific character actor who never left behind her Scottish roots but succeeded in taking her childhood acting ambitions to a wide audience in stage and screen productions.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a terrible pattern of creative and talented people dying of this disease.

"She has appeared in numerous television commercials and pop videos (Morrissey, Holly Johnson, Thompson Twins and Comic relief)"

From her pesonal website: http://moragsiller.com/

aww thats too bad. strange name morag. sounds like some sort of tree dwelling creature with webbed hands.

It sounds ugly if you pronounce it as the English do. Pronounced as the Scottish would with a shorter 'o' and the 'g' hardly pronounced at all, it sounds more like 'Moira'.

RIP Morag.
On a separate note I think the video for 'You're the one for me fatty' was a bit rubbish. Moz and band looked great and should have featured in the whole video. Nobody needs to see a woman eating flowers or being fed by a gormless gimp.

RIP Morag.
On a separate note I think the video for 'You're the one for me fatty' was a bit rubbish. Moz and band looked great and should have featured in the whole video. Nobody needs to see a woman eating flowers or being fed by a gormless gimp.

I may agree with you. It made me feel a little sad when I read about it in Autobiography. Luckily, when we grow we pay less attention to the shape of the body and we value more the soul of people. When we are young we believe perfection is forever, but nothing lasts forever.

I may agree with you. It made me feel a little sad when I read about it in Autobiography. Luckily, when we grow we pay less attention to the shape of the body and we value more the soul of people. When we are young we believe perfection is forever, but nothing lasts forever.

It's the sign of time. The political correctness wall is getting higher and thicker.

RIP Morag.

what are you talking about? he's so handsome! oh who will handsome slicked back hair guy feed flowers to nowwwwwwwwwww *wail*

shes quite lovely in the video, too. i think it's cute and fun.

what are you talking about? he's so handsome! oh who will handsome slicked back hair guy feed flowers to nowwwwwwwwwww *wail*

shes quite lovely in the video, too. i think it's cute and fun.
Excuse me while I speak to rifke

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom