Monumentally hard task but...

ordinaryboy

am i really so strange?
could you pick out your absolute favourite Morrissey solo track, ever? Just to try and get away from this great NME row and think about what a guy he really is! Still being a relative newcomer to the wonder of Moz, I only have Viva Hate, Vauxhall, You Are the Quarry, Bona Drag on CD and Your Arsenal on my iPod. Ordered YA, Kill Uncle, Maladjusted and Ringleader off play.com earlier today though. You'll have to bear with my somewhat restrained knowledge of his solo material, then, when I say the answer to my own question is...

Late Night, Maudlin Street

Yours?

I'd also like to apologise if this thread has already been done recently.

Last edited:
Speedway or Piccadilly Palare...leanin towards Speedway today though

Late Night, Maudlin Street and Nobody Loves Us

(Southpaw, Maladjusted, Speedway...)

Mine is definitely November Spawned a Monster :)

could you pick out your absolute favourite Morrissey solo track, ever? Just to try and get away from this great NME row and think about what a guy he really is! Still being a relative newcomer to the wonder of Moz, I only have Viva Hate, Vauxhall, You Are the Quarry, Bona Drag on CD and Your Arsenal on my iPod. Ordered YA, Kill Uncle, Maladjusted and Ringleader off play.com earlier today though. You'll have to bear with my somewhat restrained knowledge of his solo material, then, when I say the answer to my own question is...

Late Night, Maudlin Street

Yours?

I'd also like to apologise if this thread has already been done recently.

You should apologize for not giving a descriptive title for this thread so people can know if they're interested in it before they click on it.

But I forgive you as "Late Night" is one of my faves too.

Aren't you ever monumentally hard during the late night?

(Sorry. Stupid, I know but I couldn't resist. This my friends is why I am a dork with an imaginary life.)

Every Day is Like Sunday #1, always.

Back
Top Bottom