Montreal, QC - MTELUS (Apr. 29, 2019) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Apr 30, 2019.

By davidt on Apr 30, 2019 at 1:00 AM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Is It Really So Strange? / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Girl Afraid / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Morning Starship / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / Life Is A Pigsty / Jack The Ripper / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Something Is Squeezing My Skull / What She Said // First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by FDR

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 4

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Apr 30, 2019.

1. TJ Burns
      TJ Burns
      Is this the first time he has played Girl Afraid, solo?
      • Like Like x 1
    2. bhops
      bhops
      The Zyklon B view is highly debatable but I have no truck with him challenging how many died in the Holocaust. Even Jewish historians have admitted they don’t really have an accurate number. I’d like to see the video where he speaks on the subject to hear is views in full rather than notoriously unreliable Wikipedia. That being said, I don’t necessarily take those views to mean he is a Nazi either.
      • Troll Troll x 2
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Exactly my comment about the Saturday night play list. I'm a huge Smiths / Moz fan and I was like wtf? Way to take the sails out mid show.
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I didn’t actually say that he is a “Nazi,” but an unsavoury character with some morally repugnant views, yes. The fact that many people here are even debating this is depressing as hell. Not as depressing as Morrissey having a boner for this guy, but depressing nonetheless.
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    5. gonzax
      gonzax
      yes, first time. Hopefully some videos will come up soon
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      go over to morrissey reddit, full video of Girl Afraid there
      • Like Like x 1
    7. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      :thumb:

ITYWDead would be so great live !
      • Like Like x 2
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      My mistake, not a full video of it over there
    9. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      :thumb:

Yeah, I was all set to subscribe to styxhexenhammer666’s
      channel, then he goes and picks up that damn picklin’ jar and starts drinking from it !o_O
      I couldn’t have turned it off faster when I saw that! drinking from a picklin’ jar?!
      now THAT’S where I draw the line !

Though rumor has it that styx will be opening for M at the Broadway shows,
      hope the folks enjoy his hour long talk as he drinks from a picklin’ jar.

;)
      • Funny Funny x 5
      • Like Like x 1
    10. Tobia
      Tobia
      Uff, Moz, we love you but this Styx. Please, Please, Please NO
    11. countthree
      countthree
      The thing is what does he drink?? The colour of it seems strange. :p
      • Funny Funny x 1
    12. countthree
      countthree
      I only know that an innocent person related to me died in a concentration camp. That's all the number I need.
      Last edited: May 1, 2019
      • Like Like x 2
      • Insightful Insightful x 2
      • Informative Informative x 1
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      It annoys me that the author is putting in his/her/zir own opinions. It's supposed to be completely objective and informational.
      "The claim that human populations did not "mix" (interbreed) is particularly absurd[citation needed].
      "
      Note that they had no citation or even an explanation why he's wrong. He claimed that we shouldn't trace race back to the humanoids in Africa because different races only came about as people migrated out of Africa. "Only when they geographically diverged and were not largely mixing with one another did they turn into modern races." First, they couldn't largely mix with each other because they were in different places in the world, and so they mostly mixed amongst themselves. Secondly, if they did largely mix with each other, we wouldn't have such clear cut races now. We'd be a world of mixed people.

They also said:"He believes anti-vaxers are wrong, which just goes to show how stupid anti-vax rhetoric is when this guy goes against it."

For Christs sake...

I'm not particularly a styxhex fan, but that annoys me like mad.
      I didn't read that to hear someone's half-baked ideas and pathetic jabs.
    14. Uncleskinny
      Uncleskinny
      Me too.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    15. Uncleskinny
      Uncleskinny
      The only thing you need to know is that this guy is a fucking Nazi and Morrissey wants you to know he likes him.
      • Troll Troll x 3
      • Like Like x 2
    16. countthree
      countthree
      Is this irony?
    17. rifke
      rifke
      i have to say, being mad at Morrissey makes him seem that much sexier, im not really sure why. funny how that works. or maybe he really just is that sexy.

why did you abandon me my sexy man, whyyyyyyyyyy? why do you like that awful styx guy better than me, whyyyyyyyy?
      • Funny Funny x 2
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I have read that Wiki page and pretty much everything on there can be verified through his own YouTube videos, so it’s regardless of the citations (or lack of), it’s all three online. You Say that you are “not particularly a Styxhex fan,” so are you just kinda a fan then?
    19. Uncleskinny
      Uncleskinny
      No. Like you , I have family members who perished in the holocaust. I despise Nazis, and this guy is a Nazi. So fuck him, and fuck whoever supports him. Including Morrissey.
      • Troll Troll x 6
      • Like Like x 2
    20. rifke
      rifke
      I don't know why he's telling Canadian crowds about this Nazi guy. Canadians aren't into things like that. we're laid back and cool and holistic. one look at that triple decker combo of archaic terms that comically intense putty skinned, picklin' jar drinkin' freak goes by and we're like "ehhhh…. no thanks". I mean, maybe he'd hook a few people if this were the American south. but that shit aint gonna fly in Canada, mmkay, mozzer. aint gonna fly.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1