Monterrey - Arena (Dec. 5, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / First Of The Gang To Die / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Black Cloud / You Have Killed Me / Maladjusted / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / People Are The Same Everywhere / All The Lazy Dykes / I Know It's Over / Scandinavia / Speedway // Still Ill

set list (scan) provided by Jorge

• Review from El Norte attached from Alejandro (PDF attached).
  • Rockean con Morrissey - review by Abelardo Luzanía, Milenio. Link posted by Unloveable.

Last edited:
I think the momentum he was gaining with There is a light that never goes out and Everyday is like sunday was completely ruined by Meat is Murder/Meet your meat. Maybe that was the plan, to gain our attention and then f*** you meat eaters.

It was an excellent concert.

I, i i think Meat is Murder is perfect. It is a meaningful,inspirational, and I think Morrissey is sooo compassionate to have That Much compassion. So choke on your hamburger.

These are Morrissey's Horoscopes for December 6th, 2011:

Never say never! Even if you don’t appear to be close to your ultimate goal, with a full moon eclipse headed your way it could be moments away. Ask for what you want, and you just might get it! If passion eludes you, don’t give up, with Mercury the communication planet, and your ruler, out of phase, cupid could be delayed but not absent. Go about your business and love with tap on your heart when the time is right!

You will see and understand things today that others have overlooked, but don't expect any thanks for it because some people, sadly, prefer to live in a fog of stupidity. Use what you learn for your own profit and pleasure.

you read NY horrorscopes too much why not try Rob Breszny Free Will Astrology....or just call the psychic friends

regardless of the think you know or the blogspot which no longer dwells.I wonder if anyone would have it in them in a form of solidarity to toss roses if not roses then gladioli at a show on this tour.Too much time spent on speculation and not enough on people and yes there are more than Julia and yeah you did spend more to attend the concert of a person who does not acknowledge your existence..but why not ?? Come on , there are enough fan pages and people who adore could there be a collective attempt at this??Even the twits who are nasty throw it away when you release the rose and start a new life.If Morrissey has in interviews stated that he means what he ays then why do you spend more time reading into it than you should?I am highly analytical.. part of my nature but hello why not release the negativity? it seems more people spending their time organizing Morrissey and creating life outside of himself than he pays attention to.If not for him then do it for each other.Well you could also select the flower that best represents yourself because you are who you are.Just saying if you stand and represent even if you hate SOLOW fans of Morrissey tend to have a feeling they are the only one which is not true in the numbers sense,though it is an individual experience for some why not be a little kinder?? Make a concerted effort??Make yourself stand apart from hte random asshole fan and let it be known? Is really tired of the self contained crap and idolatry of this collective conscience.You cannot control others and we all have our own life experiences.Pretend you are throwing a penny in the wishing well and toss a flower why don't you?I cannot believe there are dorks on here who would even remotely make comments at We'll Let You Know pfft because you cannot handle a quote?One would think you would be more diverse than this and falling away from every comment one observes from you it is so totally flawed and regimented.Very sad your insensitivity to only worship at the shrine but not value individuality.He isn't holding your hand and you don't appreciate him but he keeps on going as he feels suited why on earth would he stop for you? So out of kindness maybe you could spread the word and change the world from your participation as an audience.

regardless of the think you know or the blogspot which no longer dwells.I wonder if anyone would have it in them in a form of solidarity to toss roses if not roses then gladioli at a show on this tour.Too much time spent on speculation and not enough on people and yes there are more than Julia and yeah you did spend more to attend the concert of a person who does not acknowledge your existence..but why not ?? Come on , there are enough fan pages and people who adore could there be a collective attempt at this??Even the twits who are nasty throw it away when you release the rose and start a new life.If Morrissey has in interviews stated that he means what he ays then why do you spend more time reading into it than you should?I am highly analytical.. part of my nature but hello why not release the negativity? it seems more people spending their time organizing Morrissey and creating life outside of himself than he pays attention to.If not for him then do it for each other.Well you could also select the flower that best represents yourself because you are who you are.Just saying if you stand and represent even if you hate SOLOW fans of Morrissey tend to have a feeling they are the only one which is not true in the numbers sense,though it is an individual experience for some why not be a little kinder?? Make a concerted effort??Make yourself stand apart from hte random asshole fan and let it be known? Is really tired of the self contained crap and idolatry of this collective conscience.You cannot control others and we all have our own life experiences.Pretend you are throwing a penny in the wishing well and toss a flower why don't you?I cannot believe there are dorks on here who would even remotely make comments at We'll Let You Know pfft because you cannot handle a quote?One would think you would be more diverse than this and falling away from every comment one observes from you it is so totally flawed and regimented.Very sad your insensitivity to only worship at the shrine but not value individuality.He isn't holding your hand and you don't appreciate him but he keeps on going as he feels suited why on earth would he stop for you? So out of kindness maybe you could spread the word and change the world from your participation as an audience.

throw a petal or a papier mache flower ........or a crystal or a crocheted rose or whatever you friggin feel like because it is who YOU are not who the celebrity is..........kay because YOU matter and take it back

throw a petal or a papier mache flower ........or a crystal or a crocheted rose or whatever you friggin feel like because it is who YOU are not who the celebrity is..........kay because YOU matter and take it back

hey throwing flowers or notes or some sort of propaganda is better than jumping the stage of a man who is still waiting for his finger to heal after being broken.....it is kinder and gentler hell go to Michael's craft store and buy those fake flower petals people decorate with at weddings......just put it out there ....lots of you can make a difference and f*** you Julia why not buy concert tickets for people who are not spoiled ?You are not the only one and GOD is not in the human flesh it is everyone.You always have something to learn from everyone limited people

Those are the Baby's coz I Love him. Have I mentioned that?

That fan

you read NY horrorscopes too much why not try Rob Breszny Free Will Astrology....or just call the psychic friends

Morrissey is My Friend. I Pretend he knows I exist even though he has never acknowledged me publicly. And I think I communicate with him in code. Codeine. Medication failure perhaps.

But then I am also a Narcissist and a sociopath so that is probably why. And then I get distracted then I get confused and then I ream people out to make them feel just as bad as I do. Yep.

Morrissey doesn´t care about the audience anymore,he only want our mexican pesos.I saw him yestarday afternoon at the airport and he was a complete a**hole he only signed a couple of autographs (to the same guy by the way) and then he ran to the nearest exit,didn´t spoke to anyone,looked at anyone he only got inside his car and if somebody tried to take some pictures he turned his head around and the truth is my truly dissaponted I never thought he will behave like this.I guess he was right:Never met your idols...true words.So,the next time someone considers to come close to him,beware he might be a twat.

Morrissey doesn´t care about the audience anymore,he only want our mexican pesos.I saw him yestarday afternoon at the airport and he was a complete a**hole he only signed a couple of autographs (to the same guy by the way) and then he ran to the nearest exit,didn´t spoke to anyone,looked at anyone he only got inside his car and if somebody tried to take some pictures he turned his head around and the truth is my truly dissaponted I never thought he will behave like this.I guess he was right:Never met your idols...true words.So,the next time someone considers to come close to him,beware he might be a twat.

I don't know if you are telling the truth, but I am absolutely terrified that he would be a c*** if I met him..

There's a soft voice singing in youR head
Who cOuld thiS bE?
I do belIeve it'S me

There's a NakEd man standing, lAughing in your dReams
You know who it is
But you don't like what it means

Here is YouTube footage, he seems very sweet but very shy and overwhelmed. Not a diva.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6CIq3QzXWE

Hola a todos,

Estoy traduciendo en inglés un diccionario de una lengua indígena de México. Hay un tipo de pez que se dice que "se tiran al mar". Incluso en este grupo son las rayas eléctricas y algunos peces "guitarras". No sé como traducir se tiran al mar en este contexto.

Aunque ordinariamente tirarse al mar me haga pensar en alguien que cae en el mar a propósito, en este caso me pregunto si el sentido es otro (dado que estos peces ya están en el mar) o sea algo como (en inglés "to dive" no implica necesariamente que uno entra en el agua, es posible que uno ya está allá). Pero no me parece adecuado "dive", dado que es lo que hacen los peces en general ¿no? En cuanto a "fly", esto me parece mejor (los peces en cuestión se parecen a aves con alas), pero no sé si es una traducción correcta del modismo español.

Otra cosa es que en la comunidad indígena algunos de estos peces se llaman también "pez lanza".

Hey, who was that guy that went up to the mic and spoke really good Spanish? That went "Viva Mexico and Viva Morrissey!"? Was it Gustavo?

En vista de la gran envergadura del impacto adverso de la enfermedad dental en la salud y la instrucción de los niños, no sorprende que la Academia Americana de Pediatría (2003), en su declaración sobre maneras de mejorar la salud de todos los niños, pide que los niños “empiecen a recibir evaluaciones del riesgo para la salud dental para los 6 meses de edad por un pediatra calificado o un profesional calificado de atención médica pediátrica” (pág. 1114). También en esta declaración se pide la atención minuciosa a factores importantes que afectan la salud dental de las familias, tales como las prácticas dietéticas, la exposición al fluoruro y la utilización de servicios dentales, entre otros.

A pesar del impacto considerable de la enfermedad dental en la salud y el bienestar general de los niños preescolares, existe poca investigación sobre la salud dental de tales niños en la literatura sobre la salud oral. Entre las pocas publicaciones existentes se halla la obra de Du, Luo, Zeng, Alkhatib y Bedi (2007), quienes realizaron una investigación transversal en una muestra representativa de niños chinos preescolares de entre 3 y 5 años de edad para determinar la prevalencia y la severidad de las caries en la dentición primaria. Los autores descubrieron que más de la mitad –el 55%– de los niños preescolares tenían caries, y que el 14% las tenían en abundancia. Respecto a la frecuencia de la limpieza de los dientes, los autores aprendieron que los niños preescolares de zonas urbanas se cepillaban los dientes de forma más regular y tenían menos experiencias de caries que aquellos de zonas rurales. Tales factores como la edad, el lugar de residencia y el grado de formación académica de la madre, entre otros, eran los factores más significativos de predicción de las caries entre los niños preescolares. Asimismo, tanto el nivel social-económico de sus familias como los factores de la dieta afectaban la frecuencia y la severidad de las caries.

Con respecto a las percepciones paternas de la salud oral de los niños preescolares y el impacto de la misma en la calidad de vida de los niños, Pahel, Rozier y Slade (2007) hallaron que la calidad de vida relacionada a la salud oral de niños de edad preescolar y sus cuidadores podía hallarse afectada negativamente por las experiencias de los niños con la enfermedad dental y el tratamiento de la misma. Según indicaron los autores, la calidad de vida de los niños es afectada por la percepción de sus padres de la salud general y la salud oral de sus hijos. En particular, descubrieron que la peor calidad de vida estaba asociada significativamente a tasaciones mediocres o pobres de parte de los padres sobre la salud general y oral de su hijo y a la presencia de enfermedad dental en éste.

Bukkake
Computer
Morrissey
Telephone
Porkchop
Bingo
Ramjet
Boggle

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom