Monterrey - Arena (Dec. 5, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / First Of The Gang To Die / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Black Cloud / You Have Killed Me / Maladjusted / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / People Are The Same Everywhere / All The Lazy Dykes / I Know It's Over / Scandinavia / Speedway // Still Ill

set list (scan) provided by Jorge

• Review from El Norte attached from Alejandro (PDF attached).
  • Rockean con Morrissey - review by Abelardo Luzanía, Milenio. Link posted by Unloveable.

Last edited:
They just took me out of the concert 'cause I jumped the barricade when Morrissey was barely cominng to the stage, I heard from the security room:

I want the one I can't have
First of the Gang to die
You're the one for me fatty
When Last I Spoke to Carol
Black Cloud
Maladjusted (not sure)

After that they took me out of the venue.
There was a lot of people, the Monterrey Arena has a capacity for up to 12, 000 people, and at least the 80% was full, so much people, even more than the first time he came to Monterrey back in 2006, but only stupid people can place chairs in a Morrissey concert.

¡¡¡vamos norteños rascuachos suban información del concierto!!!

Af9Bfi0CQAE-bSA.jpg

Beautiful pic from tonight.

Oh My God. That picture is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Morrissey looks sooooo hot and SLIM.

He played There is a Light that Never goes Out!! That made my night! Plus Everyday is like Sunday, Speedway, You have Killed Me, I kbow it's over, Still Ill... It wase epic!

Although after my trance o.k. Although Morrissey looks stunning, he looks like he's wasting away. He NEEDS to EAT. Like yesterday. Way too thin. STILL HANDSOME. ..

Best concert I've seen! Beautiful voice , beautiful songs.... gorgeous man! I absolutely loved every minute of it <3

Troll

after show, me have to run y mak e way through desert to have more babies, live on welfare, bankrupt hospital emergency rooms, hang me mexican flag in front of my apartmento/casa that houses 4 familes and 32 kids (all illegal) and burden more american tax payers

-burrito the thief

kristeen young speaka bad spaniche

Last edited by a moderator:
I Want The One I Can't Have/ First Of The Gang To Die/ You're The One For Me, Fatty/ When I Last Spoke To Carol/ Black Cloud/ Scandinavia/ Maladjusted/ Everyday Is Like Sunday/ I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris/ Action is My Middle Name/ Satellite Of Love/ People Are The Same Everywhere/ You Have Killed Me / I Know It's Over/ Speedway/ Still Ill// There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

Your Ass-n-all

Then Our Creator had to Stumble and Stall.Then Our Creator made the Biggest Mistake of all

Ahahahahahahhhhhhhh

no tocó paris, middle name, satellite, las demás si.
la sorpresa fue There Is A Light That Never Goes Out, a mi gusto, una buena selección de temas, y obviamente, se me hicieron muy pocos.
me hubiese gustado que tocaran Alma Matters, pero no por esta ocasión, el publico, hay que decirlo, muy apagado. Seguramente, la ultima vez que vemos a Moz en Monterrey, por lo menos en la arena.

AAAAHHH el mejor setlist de su gira hasta ahora, ojalá sea igual en puebla!!

En ingles porfavor porque yo no comprendo y necesito si. Gracias.

Canto, las que quería, la que no quería, las que esperaba, las que no esperaba, y mi favorita, simplemente no hay mas que pedir

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom