Monterrey - Arena (Dec. 5, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / First Of The Gang To Die / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Black Cloud / You Have Killed Me / Maladjusted / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / People Are The Same Everywhere / All The Lazy Dykes / I Know It's Over / Scandinavia / Speedway // Still Ill

set list (scan) provided by Jorge

• Review from El Norte attached from Alejandro (PDF attached).
  • Rockean con Morrissey - review by Abelardo Luzanía, Milenio. Link posted by Unloveable.

Last edited:
I Want the one I can't have, First of the gang to die, Black Cloud, You have killed me, You're the one for me fatty, Malajusted, There is a light that never goes out, Everyday is like sunday,Whe last I spoke to Carol, Meat is Murder, Ouija Board, People are the same everywhere, I Know it's over, All the Lazy Dykes, Scandinavia, Speedway, Still Ill.
♥ Mozz !

Yo veo. Verdad "fans" en Mexico? Ahh... Yo comprendo. Favorita es personas eres el mismo everywhere.

...si alguien pudo tomar una foto de Moz con mi bufanda de TIGRES subala para tenerla de recuerdo

Que dijo Moz en el concierto? Algun mensaje? Reciebio regalos?

By far the best Moz concert I have been to. I must admit I wasn't expecting that setlist. Much better than the american leg of the tour. I had the luck to have flown into Monterrey on the same flight as him last night and just to have been so close for that time it was quite an experience... No chance for a picture though. It appears as he's more complacent in Mexico and I say this because some idiot threw a drink at the stage and it landed next to him, I thought it was going to be over. Maladjusted, Speedway, Light, First of the gang...... EPIC!!

great setlist. great crowd. not too many dinosaurs... with the exception go Julia of course.

You know of course that all the blue lighs at the back of the stage are the reflection of hundreds of blue roses which are being carried for concert to concert in the hope that the masses will awaken.

Ah, you didn't know.

Well, now you do. The day of awakening is coming.
L

Tá sé ró-greannmhar ar fad. Is é ár n d'ardaigh Moz, dearg, bán nó gorm.

How remarkable - one of the two image verification words was siderose.

Coincidence?

I don't think so.

Monterrey, by the way, I should say,was a jolly good day, we did our best to sing and sway, hey hey hey.

Me gustaría que todos los aficionados a lanzar rosas rojas y blancas en la etapa en la Ciudad de México. Esta es la petición de Morrissey, por favor hágalo. Gracias. Mi nombre es Pier, soy un amigo.

Rosas azules llegará a Chicago, pero de color rojo y blanco son necesarios en la Ciudad de México.

Me gustaría que todos los aficionados a lanzar rosas rojas y blancas en la etapa en la Ciudad de México. Esta es la petición de Morrissey, por favor hágalo. Gracias. Mi nombre es Pier, soy un amigo.

Hello Pier - are you related to Brighton Pier? Anyway, your message is a good one and will be heard.

Brighton Pier es bueno que he escuchado, pero la playa está llena de piedras y es considerado por la mierda de rata.

You know of course that all the blue lighs at the back of the stage are the reflection of hundreds of blue roses which are being carried for concert to concert in the hope that the masses will awaken.

Ah, you didn't know.

Well, now you do. The day of awakening is coming.
L

no it is the souls of those who will not be in attendace ghosts of flowers not priviledged enough to make an obvious spectacle of themselves but still love regardless

De poca madre el concierto ... super chingón; en serio que MOZ es la onda. Long Live MOZ

Julia is quite tiresome.Donate some friggin money to charity or some crap there are thousands of people who adore this man and it is annoying to always hear about her.While a person might like attending all the shows they can it really is quite self centered and kind of sad for the other people who are admirers.Not impressed by people who have money.Sure if a person really carfed about him they would accept this as a part of his world on the other hand I feel more for the people who wind up having their plans rearranged because they traveled great distances or made huge efforts to attend and cannot even reschedule to go when their original plans were ruined. I really do feel for those people .To someone who does it all the time it is nothing special .To someone who can wipe their ass with dollars instead of toilet paper this means nothing but to those who took time from work , spent money, and went out of their way when sometimes it is a once or never before in their lifetime it builds up they look forward to this and it is important to them .But then who remains? The one who can pay. Really, some people cannot do that all the time if at all.It is very sad.I really do feel for those people.

Morrissey was very joyful and in great shape last night, pleased his Monterrey crowd.

Boz Boorer got pissed at someone at the end of the show it seemed to me as if he striked someone with his acoustic guitar, anybody else see this?

Regios Porfavor !!! Alguien que tenga subscripción al periódico EL Norte suban la información e imágenes que publicó El Norte el día de hoy sobre el concierto... Porfavor !!! Suban fotos !!! Afortunados uds que fueron los que le dieron la Bienvenida a nuestro país con ese gran concierto en Monterrey !!!

Back
Top Bottom