Morrissey Central "MONICA VITTI, RIP" & "YVETTE MIMIEUX, RIP" (March 2, 2022)

YVETTE MIMIEUX, RIP

107284__92118.1583358683.1280.1280_avogsw.jpg

MONICA VITTI, RIP

intro-1643816701_nbm1ro.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

flowers of romance ....

Tense as in a delirium, I drank
From her eyes,
pale sky where tempests germinate,
The sweetness that enthralls and the pleasure that kills.

A lightning flash... then
night! Fleeting beauty
By whose glance
I was suddenly reborn,
Will I see you no more before eternity?

Elsewhere, far, far from here! too late! never perhaps!
For I know not where you fled, you know not where I go,
O you whom I would have loved, O you who knew it!

Moz continues with the obituaries... seems to have an Obsession/Obligation? to display them in Central.Why will he?? I would like to know...

Moz continues with the obituaries... seems to have an Obsession/Obligation? to display them in Central.Why will he?? I would like to know...

You will never know why he seems a little strange to you

Im surprised he was so late with the Monica one, as it was in a few news places and she was a HUGE name.
To me she was fantastic one of the best

Last edited:
Two beautiful women and fantastic actresses from a time when cinema was really great. RIP.

Glad to see Morrissey move away from his Marr-bashing and get back to what he's best at - posting tributes to dead people.

Glad to see Morrissey move away from his Marr-bashing and get back to what he's best at - posting tributes to dead people.

yeah, it’s better than watching Marr cling to the dead (Smiths) to further his solo ‘career’.

You will never know why he seems a little strange to you
It's a constant in Moz.Well as long as he's not thinking about death and as long as he doesn't have negative thoughts.and if he doesn't play the game to Johnny little Marr seems very focused on his new album and Moz..? Marr. He doesn't stop talking to journalists and publishing in instagranmarr

remember yvette from The Time Machine with rod taylor,willbe missed.

Sad but not as sad as all the children being murdered in Ukraine. Beautiful children robbed of everything by a psychotic billionaire. Mankind is a failed experiment.

I thought I had issues when I used to read the obituaries in the Times (and I still do love a Brian Glanville penned obituary about recently deceased footballers) but Morrissey's obituary obsession is another level.

thought that top picture was your mom for a second, mozzer!!! ;)

im not familiar with yvette mimieux but i love monica vitta too!!!!! her cool opaque face like roman marble.

I thought I had issues when I used to read the obituaries in the Times (and I still do love a Brian Glanville penned obituary about recently deceased footballers) but Morrissey's obituary obsession is another level.
It kind a puts a downer on the start of the day for me. So I tend not to read such things about people I’ve never really heard of, or didn’t know.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom