Mona slam Morrissey

Andy writes:

Mona has called Morrissey "a dick" while discussing Noel Gallagher with Fuse!

Mona say that Noel Gallagher is “not a d*ck” in video interview - Electric Banana

October 7, 2013

Noel Gallagher is “not a d*ck”, according to American rock band Mona.

The band were speaking at Austin City Limits Fest and admitted that supporting the ex-Oasis guitarist’s High Flying Birds on tour was an enjoyable experience. However, the band didn’t appear to have quite the same level of appreciation for Morrissey.

Speaking about Gallagher, Mona said: “From his tour manager down to the drivers, they are the most professional, respectful people we’ve ever been around. He doesn’t go out of his way to be overly friendly, but he’s not a d-ck. He’s not Morrissey.”

Watch the video of the interview with Fuse via the link.

Words by David Huxley.

Related item:

Who's Mona? A person? A band?

Whatever it is, it's feelings were obviously hurt when Morrissey didn't befriend them as BFFs for life.

I don't know how you can be a Morrissey fan and not know he's a difficult person to be around and probably makes things harder on people for no reason other than his mood.

1381397_678377508840985_793115926_n.jpg

MONA+The+Band+MONA.jpg

Maybe they were sad Morrissey didn't want to sit around sharing pints with a bunch of Bona Drag Era replicants. :tears: :p

I'm just kidding, I've never even heard the band. They could be amazing.

I stayed at the same hotel as them when they played Bradford last time with Moz. Nice guys, I thought.

P.

They were Moz support? Huh? Their name doesn't ring a bell.

If they want to say something, why not actually tell the story instead of just saying he's a dick. Totally lame.

They were Moz support? Huh? Their name doesn't ring a bell.

If they want to say something, why not actually tell the story instead of just saying he's a dick. Totally lame.

The story wasn't about him? Everyone has already heard plenty of these stories? They're over it?

I don't know how you can be a Morrissey fan and not know he's a difficult person to be around and probably makes things harder on people for no reason other than his mood.

People who are easy to get along with are bores.

- marred.

They only played support for about 2 shows I think, so it's not like they were booked for ages, had a falling out with Moz and got booted off the tour or anything.
I do remember they acted like arrogant c***s though.

Wrong, Mona! Morrissey is not a d*ick.

He is a CLASS*C D*CK.

(Although we don't know how precisely b*g of a class*c d*ck he is; no, we don't always have all the information...)

They only played support for about 2 shows I think, so it's not like they were booked for ages, had a falling out with Moz and got booted off the tour or anything.
I do remember they acted like arrogant c***s though.

Kristeen Young blew them off the stage because she is a so amazing moz support act (NOT) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hi Kristeen :censored:

If support bands are going to abuse members of the headline acts audience for not looking interested enough, then they shouldn't be surprised when the headline act takes them to task.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom