Morrissey Central "MOMS MABLEY (1894-1975)" (April 23, 2022)

Welp, I think it’s time for Morrissey to beg Marr to mention him in the press.

That thing when you've had a few and you think what you're looking at is of the utmost importance to everyone else...
Or; that thing when you’ve got a website so you post stuff that interests you on it because you think your fans might like it too.

You came here specifically to see the latest Morrissey-related news, updates, information etc. And you took the time to comment on it. So it’s obviously of some importance to you.

Or; that thing when you’ve got a website so you post stuff that interests you on it because you think your fans might like it too.

You came here specifically to see the latest Morrissey-related news, updates, information etc. And you took the time to comment on it. So it’s obviously of some importance to you.

Is Moms Mabley important to you?

He still loves Morrissey.... it’s just a front he puts on for the family.

what a character.

Her early career in Harlem's gay scene is interesting. I wonder if it has anything to do with his Harlem song?

Also found a reference to Mrs Shufflewick in an article about a British drag queen, Charles Byng, who was a hit in Harlem.

227234b34496dd03b7a2ae181c7c05a1--cross-dresser-black-pride.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
what a character.

back when the world had character.

Her early career in Harlem's gay scene is interesting. I wonder if it has anything to do with his Harlem song?

Also found a reference to Mrs Shufflewick in an article about a British drag queen, Charles Byng, who was a hit in Harlem.

View attachment 80726

Not only funny, but I was thinking Morrissey may have enjoyed that interview, especially when Moms gave an answer that the interviewer may not have expected or wanted, when Moms said that she was ‘colorblind’. She seemed a lovely soul.

Morrissey is always cultural. And I love it because he shares with fans his interests in a variety of subjects they might not be aware of.

Up to today, I knew nothing about Moms Mabley, so I went to read about her and found out she was an extraordinary artist and human being.

Moz loves extraordinary people. And so do I.

View attachment 80726

The Amazing Mrs Shufflewick, Live from the New Black Cap

in case anyone is interested

If Moz's Fan is right, Moz makes you meet people who existed and were talented. I love the character who skates, a big man in a suit and very cool shorts I think Moz visited him. But, well.. Moz could you release any BOT themes? It's about time... Bebuchiss.Moz I get bored if I don't see anything current about you

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom