Morrissey Central "MOMS MABLEY (1894-1975)" (April 23, 2022)

Will there be a Moms Mabley t-shirt on Mporium? I hope so!

Why is Steve randomly quote-appropriating icons of Black culture?

Without any context or explanatory framework, using plausible deniability by not signing to confirm authorship, which is the oldest, hoary-corney boring trick in the diarist's book of tricks ?

If it's part of some misguided refutation of allegations of 'racism' to restore his reputation pre-emptively for marketing purposes for yet another album then that's just not going to work. Because the issue isn't racism or censorship, it his incorrigible trolling.

Whatever dubious or innocuous views this entertainment worker may or may not hold on contentious topics such as immigration and multicultural tensions, the real issue is that he is simply woefully ill-informed abd unable to infer or offer nuanced opinions because that won't get him click-bait eyeballs.

This referencing is highly problematic because it reeks of nostalgia for a time when white Amerikkka could delude itself that hippified harmonies could usher in racial justice. It's as if Altamont never happened.

The emergence of visceral 'rap' in response to the exponential growth of the Prisons For Profit Industrial Incarceration Model in the United States cannot be airbrushed out of one's retina by alluding to peace on the terms dictated by the oppressors. No Justice No Peace. Mo Prisons. Mo Police.

The transformation of 'mainstream media c-rap protest' into advertising jingles for training shoes and aspirational luxury goods does not invalidate the rage of the peripheries, even in 2022. Especially in 2022.

Morrissey: stop it. You have been exposed as a vindictive, narcissistic troll. Deal with it.

Apologise or your career dies in ignominious shame.

Don't make a hames of it yet again.

Dont be a fcUKin pain in the arse'n'all again.

Don’t bore us with controversy whoring in doggerel versified stupid stories.

Dont bore us, get to the chorus.
Don't crank up yet another victim-script chip on your shoulder because your remaining audience is older; and wise to your sly, sleveen shitstorm shit-stirring for dollars and sterling pounds, Steven.

Pop stars? Pimples on the arse of Art.

I could go on but I'm suddenly bored by this topic.

Kind regards

BrummieBoy

'Ifwhiteamericatoldthetruthforonedayit’sworldwouldfallapart'

Manic Street Preachers.

Last edited:
Or; that thing when you’ve got a website so you post stuff that interests you on it because you think your fans might like it too.

You came here specifically to see the latest Morrissey-related news, updates, information etc. And you took the time to comment on it. So it’s obviously of some importance to you.
The problem is that Morrissey Central turns into obituaries...
It sounds like Le Père Lachaise..... A dreaded sunny day, So I meet you at the cemetry gates :rolleyes:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom