Mojo: brief Johnny Marr interview (issue 350 "January, 2023")

Image-16.jpg

(Dated January, 2023 - published November, 2022).
Regards,
FWD.

Well since the smiths were a casual thing ". For you. I will stop going to johnny mars concert or openings. You do not deserve my money. Also I will throw away my johnny mar's. T-shirt I have. And I do not listen to Alicia keys I'm Done with your lack smiths fan respect.

You must have missed Morrissey's open letter to Johnny asking him not to mention him in interviews. So he didn't. Johnny can't win either, apparently.

The problem was the Blossoms know him and he saw them weeks before the Smiths gig and they didn't tell him. They didn't do right by him, it's nothing to do with the music.

Lol.... didn't do right by him..... who is he the Godfather?

Johnny covers songs, he is being a diva about this
It's not just a cover. They did a whole show of his songs that Johnny only found out about in the press. They were hanging out when it was already in the rehearsal stages. If it were you, wouldn't you find that weird? They hugged it out because it turned out Blossoms were too scared to tell him. Now if interviewers would stop asking him about it, as it's obviously a sore spot.

It's not just a cover. They did a whole show of his songs that Johnny only found out about in the press. They were hanging out when it was already in the rehearsal stages. If it were you, wouldn't you find that weird? They hugged it out because it turned out Blossoms were too scared to tell him. Now if interviewers would stop asking him about it, as it's obviously a sore spot.
Just how many things do interviewers have to stop asking Johnny about because he is an absolute baby who can't stop shooting off his mouth. He is always angry at someone. No one owed him anything and if Blossoms were too scared to tell him, that says something about him and how unpleasant he is.

Just how many things do interviewers have to stop asking Johnny about because he is an absolute baby who can't stop shooting off his mouth. He is always angry at someone. No one owed him anything and if Blossoms were too scared to tell him, that says something about him and how unpleasant he is.
He's def gonna be angry if he ever gets in a studio with Alicia Keys and realizes that sister can't sing. lol

Limited in the sense that his most recent work is VERY limited and is a rehash of boring riffs and I am not optimistic of an Alicia Keys future collaboration. Surely you don't consider Electronic or the Cribs groundbreaking. Modest Mouse was a better band without him and The Killers are about as limited and average as you can possibly get. I don't even hear him playing guitar anymore. His music is just a wash mixed in with his dreadful singing, forgettable lyrics, boring synths, and songs that go absolutely nowhere. Does he even still play guitar?
mostly boring very loud synths.

Tags
johnny marr

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom