Mojo / Andrew Male: review of IANADOAC (4/5*s)

Team? There are no teams on here, everyone can think for themselves. Some people adore Morrissey and will never condone him, some people can't stand him and others still like the music but don't like his views.

Why wouldn't I be aware of your presence on thus site, you post as CarlisleBaz but I have no idea who you are just like the majority of people on here don't actually know each other.

LOL Skinny rules Team Skinny, Skinny.

Come on, u are the one amongst the remaining ones who doesn't seem as stubborn as other hardliners. If the MOZ will unleash a third preview from Dog on a chainsaw and it finally has the classic vibes that it takes, I will gladly admit it. I know he can do it and the first preview has said, there will be songs even for little Frankie.

No such thing is possible with current Team Skinny policy. Its hate Moz all the time you know that Skinny.

Are you f***ing stupid or what!! There are two teams on here, morrissey lovers and morrissey haters.... and it’s not to difficult to see who is on what side..... I’m a lover, your a hater... the haters come here as you are all frustrated with your woes in life, to vent, then hate... the rest of us want to be left in peace to do what we would want to on this site, but oh no, we can’t as we the lovers have to tolerate constant abuse from team hate..... get yourself on the Blondie web site and carry yourself on their..... bet you don’t give that old f***ing tart any slaver

Team Skinny all know each others as Skinny created them all. "Surface" does not really exist.

Come on, u are the one amongst the remaining ones who doesn't seem as stubborn as other hardliners. If the MOZ will unleash a third preview from Dog on a chainsaw and it finally has the classic vibes that it takes, I will gladly admit it. I know he can do it and the first preview has said, there will be songs even for little Frankie.
Frank, if you don’t like the new stuff, there is very little I can do about that is there!! What do you mean by classic vibe, how soon is now, first of the gang?? Like any other artist of his age I think the “ classic vibe” has gone... it’s called age it happens to the best and worst of them . issues now for morrissey songs is environment, animal welfare, even drug taking he knew all the slang terms for bobby . Your not a bad old stick really frank, just a pity your on the other side... we could have been txt daddies on a night time, and you could have helped with my insomnia

Respectfully though there is a point where stating your view on this crosses a line into some sort of obsession. You're not just saying how you feel but you're almost waging a campaign.
I'm only saying that from my perspective coming to a fan site to make repeated negative posts about the person it's dedicated to, day after day, endlessly, does start to seem irrational.
And I agree with you sometimes. It's not that you're wrong. But you must have better things to do.

Some of these sad f***s have been coming here since 2006 which in itself tells you all you need to know about how mentally immature they are. Some of these are balding 50 yrs+ people, FFS. Yet they come here to badmouth Moz on a daily basis, & talking about fanbases & f***ing chart positions.

If you told someone who wasn't aware of it, they'd never believe you. f***ing embarrassing really.

Go & get an allotment & f***ing grow cabbages & carrots FFS.

Some of these sad f***s have been coming here since 2006 which in itself tells you all you need to know about how mentally immature they are. Some of these are balding 50 yrs+ people, FFS. Yet they come here to badmouth Moz on a daily basis, & talking about fanbases & f***ing chart positions.

If you told someone who wasn't aware of it, they'd never believe you. f***ing embarrassing really.

Go & get an allotment & f***ing grow cabbages & carrots FFS.

I doubt the balding 50 yrs+ Morrissey comes here every day, have you any evidence?

No such thing is possible with current Team Skinny policy. Its hate Moz all the time you know that Skinny.
You suffer paranoia in the highest degree. Where exactly did you learn this, or who shows similar symptoms? Guess, Guess, Guess...

Last edited:
Frank, if you don’t like the new stuff, there is very little I can do about that is there!! What do you mean by classic vibe, how soon is now, first of the gang?? Like any other artist of his age I think the “ classic vibe” has gone... it’s called age it happens to the best and worst of them . issues now for morrissey songs is environment, animal welfare, even drug taking he knew all the slang terms for bobby . Your not a bad old stick really frank, just a pity your on the other side... we could have been txt daddies on a night time, and you could have helped with my insomnia
Baz, a simple and melodic jingle-jangle would do. Look at those 2 tracks we got for free when Moz had bad press and cancelled the summer shows 2018: brilliant, both of them. Better than the majority on the last 3 LPs. I don't want no old Disco Diva on a tuneless modern soul/disco romp. I want the big chorus, the big bridges and the universal lines. Am I asking too much?

Last edited:
Baz, a simple and melodic jingle-jangle would do. Look at those 2 tracks we got for free when Moz had bad press and cancelled the summer shows 2018: brilliant, both of them. Better than the majority on the last 3 LPs. I don't want no old Disco Diva on a tuneless modern soul/disco track....I want the big chorus, the big bridges and the universal lines. Am I asking too much?
What two tracks, remind me please

this thread started off as an album review and has descended into the usual dungheap.

Yep, it's interesting that most threads turn into a dung heap when Thewlis starts spewing his/her bullshit.
Come on please, we’ve all had a bash at it today, ( not you Gordy) and most of us guilty at some point of saying things that are over the mark... can we all agree on this!!!

I doubt the balding 50 yrs+ Morrissey comes here every day, have you any evidence?

Moz is 60...didn't you know?, & not sure he's bald so i don't get your 'joke', oh hilarious one.

At least skinny found your comment funny...surprise surprise. Pass me the needle & cotton i think my sides split.

Tards of a feather stick together.

Do you still record the top 20 on Sundays on your cassette player surface? Still excited by it all? Yeah I bet yu are. LMFAO.

Ahhhh hahaha!

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain review
Back
Top Bottom