Mojo / Andrew Male: review of IANADOAC (4/5*s)

It's more insane to hate Morrissey & spend time on a website dedicated to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Numan has an adequate wig. Morrissey never had one. Last thing I remember musically: "Are friends electric". Yes, I am that old....and bald.

I've only listened to Cars properly.

But I did watch a documentary about him & he seemed a nice wee soul.

Dear me ... Bunch of folks arguing about sales and chart positions.... It's the art thats important people ... The quality of the music .... Blondie a decent pop band in no way can compare to the work of Morrissey.... It is that simple. And skinny and the tiresome not skinny but are skinny posts should shuffle off ... Honest sad boy just trot on its beyond parody now

Blondie is an interesting marketing case - cool new wave band in Europe but seen as uncool sell-outs in the USA at their peak.

I think Moz benefited from flying under the radar & being so unpredictable.

Nah, it will certainly not be his last. But after three records within 3 years a new album will be a longer wait this time.
2023 or 2024 maybe.
There will always be interest in releasing a new Moz-album, he is a legend.

As if you’d know. You haven’t got a clue about anything. Just repeating the same old drivel, daily. It must be lonely being you.

People are entitled to their opinions. They are not entitled to their own facts. Like the uber-blinkered Thewlis tries to foist on a daily basis. Facts? Pah. Why not make some shit up as usual?

Lies again,p?
Thewlis does not post his "own facts" on a daily basis,if at all.

Twat.

Dear me ... Bunch of folks arguing about sales and chart positions.... It's the art thats important people ... The quality of the music .... Blondie a decent pop band in no way can compare to the work of Morrissey.... It is that simple. And skinny and the tiresome not skinny but are skinny posts should shuffle off ... Honest sad boy just trot on its beyond parody now
Well said and I blocked Skinny and his like years ago. If everyone did the same they’d soon go and get a life. If they’re not doing it for the attention why else are they here?

6 feet under with a tarnished legacy of shit and a handful of twat fans who will - hopefully - follow closely behind.
Wishing death on a stranger (or someone you know) is a psychotic impulse. Seeing as how you are a waste of space while alive, I wonder will you be a waste of space when you die. I guess not, if you get cremated.

Thank u Tbevie... skinny and his ilk (mostly him in other guises) are tiresome and oddly relentless... F all else to do I guess ... But when u not even the best person to have had Morrissey as their chosen subject on mastermind (out of 2 people it should be noted) ... Angela Rutledge beat him by a point lol .... Guess it just brings u down .. so US to keep the lyrical them going give it a rest won't you

So, Jim Jim Falls...

b881212929z1_20180213085008_000gcmvfc2p2-0-9ur20tn0301qjjxjrp2_fct2256x1692x100_t1880.jpg

Well, beats a gas oven on Margaretta Terrace, Chelsea.

They headlined Glastonbury among many, many other festivals

It is YOU who is talking nonsense and YOU that hasn't quite grasped the concept of how the internet works.
Blondie have not headlined at Glastonbury

So, Jim Jim Falls...

b881212929z1_20180213085008_000gcmvfc2p2-0-9ur20tn0301qjjxjrp2_fct2256x1692x100_t1880.jpg

Well, beats a gas oven on Margaretta Terrace, Chelsea.

Is that a reference to Sylvia Plath? If so, wrong place.

Speaking of Plath, if you or anyone here hasn't read The Journals of, then do. Then read Ted Hughes' Birthday Letters. Just staggering.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain review

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom