Mojo / Andrew Male: review of IANADOAC (4/5*s)

L O L :laughing:
I’ve been posting on here for 4king years.
YOU since 25/1/18 :clap:
Never had any dialogue with Phranc & Open but definitely have with Surface.
I was gonna be really horrible with you but I’d like to give you a chance here.
Are you really sure about describing Surface as “Nasty if not Evil”?

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

It's funny watching the rabid dogs Benny. To put this in context, someone was pointing out that Morrissey has a bigger fan base than Blondie, I responded with, what will Morrissey be doing at 74? An anon posted, he will probably be 6 ft under, I found the post funny but of course the pack leader Thewlis didn't - so now I'm branded as Nasty/Evil.

You couldn't make it up how sad these people are - anyway looking forward to a good night out in Alderley tonight, how are you doing?

I haven’t waded through this cesspool of a thread, nor am I going to, but let me just say this: it is absolutely disgraceful that certain media outlets portray Morrissey as a ‘bad man’, equal to anti semites and white supremacists. The lack of nuance and levelheadedness is staggering.

At any previous point of the past 20 years you would have been right. Yes, he would be back in a few years and would get a half-dent deal easily enough.
But I'm afraid everything has changed. He's lost most (over 50%) of his fan-base, radio stations are refusing to play his new songs, record shops and websites are refusing to stock his new album, long running Morrissey/Smiths nights have shut down, advertising space owners refuse to carry his ads. Signing Morrissey to your record label was always a risk - now it has become out of the question.
If you honestly feel that it's business as usual in the Morrissey world, you are utterly delusional. Without that apology and retraction of support for extremist right-wing people and parties, it really is all over as far as the future recording of new material is concerned.
You're not really a Morrissey fan, are you? Just a blinkered snowflake who needs to stop listening to msm.

Debbie Harry and Blondie will always have a much greater impact on music than both Morrissey and The Smiths. And culture. 100 years from now Morrissey will be a footnote in history and Debbie will still be known as a pioneer. Mark my words. I said it. It’s now fact.

I haven’t waded through this cesspool of a thread, nor am I going to, but let me just say this: it is absolutely disgraceful that certain media outlets portray Morrissey as a ‘bad man’, equal to anti semites and white supremacists. The lack of nuance and levelheadedness is staggering.
To be fair, Gregor, the lack of nuance is entirely of his own making (and choosing). That's his style. He has built a whole career on poking various hornets' nests for attention, without fear or subtlety. That's not to say I entirely agree with the current media handwringing, but the size of the backlash is surely connected to the noise of his own pronouncements over the years. Newton's third law: for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

If Morrissey talks the language of a racist he shouldn't be at all surprised when people think he's racist. The media can be disgraceful but why has Morrissey gone out of his way to provide the media (and everyone else) with such explosive ammunition. Remember: Morrissey made some of his most recent racist comments in contrived interviews that he controlled.

Oh its worse than that duckie. Some people are portraying him as a Christian!.:lbf::lbf::lbf:

...do you really think that a man with such disdain for every possible authority would have anything to do with Christian faith?
You’ve never read anything in the New Testament then? You, and your like, really are living in your own heads.

It's funny watching the rabid dogs Benny. To put this in context, someone was pointing out that Morrissey has a bigger fan base than Blondie, I responded with, what will Morrissey be doing at 74? An anon posted, he will probably be 6 ft under, I found the post funny but of course the pack leader Thewlis didn't - so now I'm branded as Nasty/Evil.

You couldn't make it up how sad these people are - anyway looking forward to a good night out in Alderley tonight, how are you doing?
What you doing going running to benny for!!!! Can’t stick up for yourself, need the backing of a knight in shining armour.... you big f***ing pussy.... ‘oh benny’ all the horrid people on solo are being so opinionated....... grow some ballocks you inbred hooligan.... as as for your knight in shining armour, I wouldn’t trust that c***.... he’s the sort that would take an egg off a blind chicken....

FFS some really deranged people on here arguing about chart positions etc. The sheer idiocy of it all...especially the Trolls skinny, surface, & their muliple anon aliases. Please get a grip. Acting like Jackie-reading brainless shithead teenagers in a school playground, when most of them are either late 40s or 50s...devoid of brains, & in some cases actually devoid of hair.
Laughable. Grow up.

Will you just f*** off whiney little tit? Just how old ru, 15? All this shit abt chart positions & fanbases FFS.

What you doing going running to benny for!!!! Can’t stick up for yourself, need the backing of a knight in shining armour.... you big f***ing pussy.... ‘oh benny’ all the horrid people on solo are being so opinionated....... grow some ballocks you inbred hooligan.... as as for your knight in shining armour, I wouldn’t trust that c***.... he’s the sort that would take an egg off a blind chicken....

Sorry but who are you?

FFS some really deranged people on here arguing about chart positions etc. The sheer idiocy of it all...especially the Trolls skinny, surface, & their muliple anon aliases. Please get a grip. Acting like Jackie-reading brainless shithead teenagers in a school playground, when most of them are either late 40s or 50s...devoid of brains, & in some cases actually devoid of hair.
Laughable. Grow up.
You have captured the mood of this thread, beautifully....love the Jackie reading shitheads, very funny.....however as the two concerts loom ever closer all the trolls arseholes are twitching like f***.... as they will all be secretly going but have shot them selves in the foot so now they can’t say sod all.... admit it and repent, repent now and save your soul.... repeat after me and be forgiven MORRISSEY IS STILL RELEVENT AS I POST ABOUT HIM EVERY DAY......

Laughable. Grow up.

What's deranged is the fact that you attack those who provide factual information but support those who's argument is one of wishful thinking.

Sorry but who are you?
So you can’t read either, why don’t you ask benny who I am....just a little reminder especially for the dim whited, I troll the trolls on here... the enforcer, the cleaner who, sorts the shit out.... the morrissey lord protector...... you understand now you common fool...this is who I am and this is what I do.... any more questions f*** face?????

So you can’t read either, why don’t you ask benny who I am....just a little reminder especially for the dim whited, I troll the trolls on here... the enforcer, the cleaner who, sorts the shit out.... the morrissey lord protector...... you understand now you common fool...this is who I am and this is what I do.... any more questions f*** face?????

Nah, you're just another nobody who won't change a thing. But hey you have a couple of followers, Thewlis and Hovis, so there's your claim to fame.

Nah, you're just another nobody who won't change a thing. But hey you have a couple of followers, Thewlis and Hovis, so there's your claim to fame.
So you were actually aware of my presence on this site then, thought you were clever by making out that you were unaware.... well that’s fallen flat on its face hasn’t it.....every post by you just drags your team down.... if I were benny he should substitute you and bring on drunken boy86... yes your being subbed by the aka the f***ing jam eater, you really should consider your position on here.... perhaps you could have supervision with Benny....

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain review
Back
Top Bottom