Mojo / Andrew Male: review of IANADOAC (4/5*s)

He's a bit old fashioned and likes the backing of a real record label, even though they don't always back him (apart from stabbing him in the back but that doesn't count :)). I don't see Moz ever crowd funding an album or self funding one either.

He wouldn't have to crowd fund it. He's a multimillionaire. He's also spent a lot of time in bed the music business. His contacts must be vast.

Moz announced live on stage last year that he was a man of God. Fact.
Yes. He’s always been one to pander to whomever will buy his bullshit. This time, it’s the sky-fairy crowd.

The covers album was a total flop. His next is his last with BMG. He’s no dummy. He’s looking ahead. Stay tuned for an album of sacred favourites, funded by the collection plate!

Look I know you think Morrissey is the Messiah but he hasn't and never will sell more records than Blondie have over their career. The anon poster claimed Morrissey has outsold everyone on that bill, he hasn't and that's a fact.
Who was morrisseys support act New Year’s Eve about 2-3 years back in Maddison square gardens..... yer you guessed it .... Blondie ....

Gary Numan is enjoying a career renaissance, is happily married, has lovely kids, and is touring the world. Plus he is a multimillionaire (like Moz). If that's a bad state then I wanna be in it too.

Gary Numan is a very nice fella. Morrissey? Nah.

He wouldn't have to crowd fund it. He's a multimillionaire. He's also spent a lot of time in bed the music business. His contacts must be vast.

His contacts are undoubtedly vast and probably almost all of them wouldn't want to work with him. You know he's got a reputation.

What makes you think so??
No, he hasn't, but he is currently by far the most popular artist on that line-up. As illustrated by the other anon poster with the Spotify stats.
Streaming services aren’t record sales.

He also ain't no bottom bandit.

Jake was a beloved friend.

He's now a happily married man with a child.

Did you know Elton John used to be married to a woman called Renate?
Yep he sure was for four years. He’s now happily married to his Husband David and they have two Sons.
Who’d have thought it? The circle of life :rolleyes:

Tina was a smokescreen (sing along to Judy Is A Punk 2-3-4:guitar:)

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

He also ain't no bottom bandit.

Jake was a beloved friend.

He's now a happily married man with a child.

---------------------------

Did he say which god or did you blindly assume he meant the one that you bend the knee to?

You have no idea whatsoever whether Morrissey is or is not as you say "a bottom bandit". Charming phrase. It retains all the compassion of christ.

As for your delusions about his relationships ..... I won't attempt to disabuse you of them. You seem to need those in order to cling on to whatever passes for your life. I will however remind you that Morrissey himself discussed his sexual relationships. To deny them is to call Morrissey a liar. Are you calling Morrissey a liar?

Christianity and homophobia need not go hand in hand and you do a good deal of good people a disservice.[/QUOTE]

You have learn to ignore these Jesus Bandits.

They look up to a guy nailed to a cross by other guys who then torture him.

He 'apparently' could stop this torture at any time, being the, ahem, son of god etc.,
but he didn't.

This act of sado-masochism ended in what was possibly the first 'snuff' event.

Jesus Bandits. Causing pain and hurt for thousands of years!

Which album dropped out of the top 100 fastest? Morrissey
Which album stayed in the top 100 longest? Blondie.

Facts people! Just look at those delicious facts!

Available here: just search Morrissey or Blondie

Gotta be honest. f***ing loving these pointless arguments tonight! I don't know, I'm just in that mood! Anyway...

Who cares how long it was in the charts? Fact is, you said (at least, I think it was you) that Blondie charted higher. It didn't. They both charted at number 4. And, if I'm correct, that's the sixth time I've typed that today! Another fact! :)

Who was morrisseys support act New Year’s Eve about 2-3 years back in Maddison square gardens..... yer you guessed it .... Blondie ....

Oh shit :eek:
Lookout everyone, split up n 4kin run for yer life. It’s Big 4kin Belly Baz from the Whitehaven MLD thingy.
Reckon he’s just clocked on the night shift monitoring the towns security cameras. Fingers crossed hurricane Dennis should keep him busy this weekend.:brows:

Re-group when he’s gone :thumb:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

There's a reason Morrissey is headlining Cruel World:

The Smiths have 2,072,067 Followers

Morrissey has 666,465 Followers

Echo & The Bunnymen have 442,289 Followers

Blondie have 684,336 Followers
I saw this on Facebook- Fellow is a touring member of Devo. I wonder if there's any truth to it. I would have expected Morrissey to crow about it and what a gift he's giving to the world against all odds if it were the case.
Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 11.26.18 AM.png

Did I say it wasn’t, somebody posted that Morrissey has sold more records Than anyone else on the bill, he hasn’t

Streaming services aren’t record sales.

But if you stream a track on Spotify it counts toward chart position. So in that respect it does have the same affect as buying a record. Which is f***ed up, I know.

I saw this on Facebook- Fellow is a touring member of Devo. I wonder if there's any truth to it. I would have expected Morrissey to crow about it and what a gift he's giving to the world against all odds if it were the case.
View attachment 54509

If that's true, it's f***ing awesome! Why would they keep that quiet? Sounds like the artist-curated Meltdown festival.

But if you stream a track on Spotify it counts toward chart position. So in that respect it does have the same affect as buying a record. Which is f***ed up, I know.

It is, but with the introduction of streaming platforms like Spotify, a lot of people are no longer buying music. So I suppose counting Spotify plays is a way of getting a balanced idea of what people are listening to.

If Morrissey made a left-wing statement saying For Britain is bad and immigration is good, you’d all agree. None of you have opinions, you just agree with Morrissey. Stop pretending otherwise. Also, stop pretending to BE Morrissey. I mean, I’m sure you’re awful, but better to be yourself than pretending to be that insane c***.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain review
Back
Top Bottom