Mojo / Andrew Male: review of IANADOAC (4/5*s)

What the :swear ...............................

What a f***ing downwards spiral.

Since 2017 it's been alt-right this and alt-right that propaganda. Now it's morphed into a f***ing pedo vigilante forum run by 5th columnist trolls. Totally f***ing mental.

What the :swear ...............................

What a f***ing downwards spiral.

Since 2017 it's been alt-right this and alt-right that propaganda. Now it's morphed into a f***ing pedo vigilante forum run by 5th columnist trolls. Totally f***ing mental.
You must feel at home, given it’s an asylum?

Ok. Ok. Ok. So ....

Provide the evidence to back up any of her accusations of grooming, sexism, sectarianism or bigotry - as related to this thread. She couldn't/wouldn't now it's over to you as her supporter in chief.
She doesn’t need support. It’s you who needs help.

You'll never have facts or dignity, but you'll always have bigotry & photoshop. So there's that.

You'll never have facts or dignity, but you'll always have bigotry & photoshop. So there's that.

I am dignified enough not to promote gossip or involve myself in it. What's more I don't type lies in public forums and claim them as alternative facts.
If I hold any bigotry it is towards those that believe themselves to be superior (when ignorance is their reality), those who are allergic to facts and those that would wilfully condemn someone without any credible evidence.

You have proven yourself to be nothing more than a tiresome, bleating troll.

I wonder? What would your new employer make of your forum-life?

I am dignified enough not to promote gossip or involve myself in it. What's more I don't type lies in public forums and claim them as alternative facts.
If I hold any bigotry it is towards those that believe themselves to be superior (when ignorance is their reality), those who are allergic to facts and those that would wilfully condemn someone without any credible evidence.

You have proven yourself to be nothing more than a tiresome, bleating troll.

I wonder? What would your new employer make of your forum-life?
Tell the Nerak creature. :thumb:

I feel I need to change the title of this thread. I’m just not sure what to.

You really are a stinking hypocrite. You linked to Tattle. You kept banging on about Phil. You were bigoted & abusive. And now that you've made a fool of yourself you're making threats about my employer.

I've posted nothing I couldn't stand by.

All my employer would think is that you were disgusting.

I feel I need to change the title of this thread. I’m just not sure what to.

Failure To Tell The Nerak Creature?

Any Troll Will Do?

(Sorry about the state of your thread, I will go back to ignoring them).

You really are a stinking hypocrite. You linked to Tattle. You kept banging on about Phil. You were bigoted & abusive. And now that you've made a fool of yourself you're making threats about my employer.

I've posted nothing I couldn't stand by.

All my employer would think is that you were disgusting.

And here we have more alternative facts. She just can't stop herself. It's a sickness.

I did link to Tattle as one of the places that she may have acquired her 'facts'. I posted the information, as she is fully aware, because she repeatedly failed to identify the source of her water-tight facts and associated self-claimed 'network' which, in fact, was a gossip website. No surprise there.

I actually never banged on about anyone. I made a clear case about how malicious, baseless gossip can damage lives. Nerak disagreed.

She failed consistently to prove I was bigoted. Through ignorance she did not know the differences/similarities between Catholicism and Christianity. She lashed out using words she didn't understand.
If I have abused her then, I ask her to post* these alleged abusive comments. **

* with evidence that I posted them, with an explanation of why 'in fact' (not her thinking) that these are incontrovertible ists/isms etc., that they are within this thread or forum and that they are specifically related to the allegations she has made.

** I have previously challenged all allegations made against me. Nerak has consistently failed to prove any of them. No matter how much she 'believes' or 'thinks' the facts speak for themselves.

I made no threat. I posed a reasonable question and I continue to wonder how her employer would feel if it knew how disingenuously and maliciously she communicates with others in her off-time.
If she is doing nothing 'wrong' then why would she feel threatened. If she expects transparency from others (forum users, celebrities, media and the like) what makes her feel she is exempt?

Gossiping and promoting gossip
Condeming people as child groomers without facts
Claiming to have facts but not once providing them
Accusing people of sexism, bigotry, anti- sectarianism and abuse - never once being able to substantiate any of it
Lying
Lying about her lies

It's a tawdry (edited) list.

I don't doubt she'll continue to stand by her lies. She's dug quite the hole for herself. She is a stranger to facts, humility and reality.

Her MO seems to be 'if I throw enough muck enough times, it may stick'. It has it's stuck to her. Silly Nerak.

And here we have more alternative facts. She just can't stop herself. It's a sickness.

I did link to Tattle as one of the places that she may have acquired her 'facts'. I posted the information, as she is fully aware, because she repeatedly failed to identify the source of her water-tight facts and associated self-claimed 'network' which, in fact, was a gossip website. No surprise there.

I actually never banged on about anyone. I made a clear case about how malicious, baseless gossip can damage lives. Nerak disagreed.

She failed consistently to prove I was bigoted. Through ignorance she did not know the differences/similarities between Catholicism and Christianity. She lashed out using words she didn't understand.
If I have abused her then, I ask her to post* these alleged abusive comments. **

* with evidence that I posted them, with an explanation of why 'in fact' (not her thinking) that these are incontrovertible ists/isms etc., that they are within this thread or forum and that they are specifically related to the allegations she has made.

** I have previously challenged all allegations made against me. Nerak has consistently failed to prove any of them. No matter how much she 'believes' or 'thinks' the facts speak for themselves.

I made no threat. I posed a reasonable question and I continue to wonder how her employer would feel if it knew how disingenuously and maliciously she communicates with others in her off-time.
If she is doing nothing 'wrong' then why would she feel threatened. If she expects transparency from others (forum users, celebrities, media and the like) what makes her feel she is exempt?

Accusing people of sexism, bigotry, anti- sectarianism and abuse - never once being able to substantiate any of it
Lying
Lying about her lies

I don't doubt she'll continue to stand by her lies. She's dug quite the hole for herself. She is a stranger to facts, humility and reality.

Her MO seems to be 'if I throw enough muck enough times, it may stick'. It has it's stuck to her. Silly Nerak.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Lying
Lying about her lies

Nerak's new profile pic :laughing:

26EA0D6B00000578-3007451-image-m-39_1427109689043.jpg

I'm sorry I make you feel so inferior that you have to spew abusive bigotry over the internet.

But it can't be helped. It's just how your cookie crumbled.

I'm sorry I make you feel so inferior that you have to spew abusive bigotry over the internet.

But it can't be helped. It's just how your cookie crumbled.

[QUOTE="Nerak, post: 1987257685, member: 29417….

I will go back to ignoring them).[/QUOTE]

You were ignoring ‘me’

You then unignored ‘me’ ?

You began to reply to ‘me’ !?

You then claimed you’d go back to ignoring ‘me’ !?!

Yet, here you are replying to ‘me’ !?!?

What a fragile grasp on your own reality you seem to have.

I note no actual evidence of that bigotry you mention, but then, you are quite the stranger to facts. Falsely claiming someone is inferior does not, by default, make you superior.

I don't reply. I post. But the cap fits, so you wear it.

I don't reply. I post. But the cap fits, so you wear it.

Wow! That grasp on reality just got a whole lot smaller. You don't reply. You post. Your posts directly reply to my comments. If you are not replying why post? Do explain?

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain review

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom