Mix Tape

Here's one mix I've been enjoying for some time now. Hope you like it, if not... who cares!:p

http://rapidshare.com/files/229686191/MIX_TAPE.rar.html

Track Listing:
Black Betty - Ram Jam
52 Girls - B-52s
Picture On The Wall - Phyllis Dillon
All Cats Are Grey - The Cure
Lucretia My Reflection - Sisters Of Mercy
LaVeau - Weave
Hurting Kind - Tulu Babies
Stayin Alive - Supple
Dirtywhirl - TV On The Radio
Eres - Cafe Tacvba
No Te Creo - Chord
Ain't It A Shame - ? And The Mysterians
Heart Of Stone - The Rolling Stones
Come Together - The Beatles
Ocean - A Place To Bury Strangers
Love Will Tear You Apart - (A plus D mash-up)
It's For You - Out Hud
Volcano - Beck
Jump Into The Fire -Harry Nillson

BTW I listed a song twice by accident, (LWTYA) . My first time uploading a compilation. Also only ten downloads available so.... yea and all that stuff! Enjoy Moz-soloer's

Here's mine:
it's fairly light fare, but stuff I love

1. Time Stops - Teenage Fanclub
2. Dumbhead - The Shermans
3. Like A Summer Rain - Ladybug Transistor
4. Colors of the Year - The Whiles
5. No One Waved Goodbye - Edwyn Collins
6. Mirror Ball - The Crayon Fields
7. Rehash - Minisnap
8. Chronicle - Essential Bop
9. With Cantaloupe Girlfriend - Three O'Clock
10. It's Coming Down - Cake
11. Stop Laughing - Moose
12. Sorry James - The Whitsundays
13. Leonard Wolf - Princeton
14. The Land Beyond - British Sea Power
15. Come On, Let Your Light Shine - The Lassie Foundation

[url]http://www.sendspace.com/file/4jqiq2[/URL]

ok, so ive downloaded 3 other people's "mix tapes" so far & now for my review of one :guitar:
herthing.jpg
:thumb:
i think tomorrow i will rate shawn's
33.gif

also, i edited my upload so now its now just 1 big file to download rather than anyone having to tediously download each song separately :rolleyes:

I've seen your charts, Robby. You're smart if you just save yourself the time and skip mine. I don't want to see your ratings of my mix. Then again, you rated 'wheel in the sky' a 4! :D No offense, Chica!

I've only had a chance to download the 2 recent mixes, not counting Robby's. Hopefully some of the older links still work.

I've seen your charts, Robby. You're smart if you just save yourself the time and skip mine. I don't want to see your ratings of my mix. Then again, you rated 'wheel in the sky' a 4! :D No offense, Chica!

well, maybe I gave some of her choices a slightly higher rating than I normally would most other people :eek: :confused:
I am not gonna worry about it now and to be honest, it was just nice to hear the real song and not some drunken moron singing Journey :barf:
seriously, the people who sing Journey have only made the hearing the actual band rise by comparison :cool:
ok, well,I am off to rate the rest of shawn's songs now :guitar:
so far Prayer To God is the best one I have heard that I did not know :thumb:

i actually havent dl'ed a lot of the mixes lately, because i gotta make room on my hd first. I will soon.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting some more!

I have to say, I really like The ladybug Transistor, Hidden.What albums would you suggest by them?

I was gonna post mine but I couldnt figure out how to do them w/out them being separate files. :o:(

and also, I can't compete with everyone's obscureness and indieness. :rolleyes::o:p

I was gonna post mine but I couldnt figure out how to do them w/out them being separate files. :o:(

and also, I can't compete with everyone's obscureness and indieness. :rolleyes::o:p

Do not be a pansy!

its easy to do!,just put all the songs into a folder, then compressed the folder, right click on the folder.You will see the option,then you can just upload the compressed folder!

Come on! :D

Do not be a pansy!

its easy to do!,just put all the songs into a folder, then compressed the folder, right click on the folder.You will see the option,then you can just upload the compressed folder!

Come on! :D

how do i compress the folder? is there an option when i right click to compress? :blushing::straightface:

how do i compress the folder? is there an option when i right click to compress? :blushing::straightface:

you make the folder, with all the song files in it, then right click on the folder, you should see an option "send to" select that and you should see the option for compressed (zipped) file.

you make the folder, with all the song files in it, then right click on the folder, you should see an option "send to" select that and you should see the option for compressed (zipped) file.

ahhhh okay.

I'll mess with it when i get home. now my mix has way too much buildup. if i do it, Robby better rate it! :cool::D

i got it compressed, but it didnt stay in the order i wanted. and track order is IMPORTANT!

i give up. :mad:

i gave up on the order thing too, the snapshot i posted is not the order they archived into :o
oh well, i posted it anyways :straightface: you should too :thumb:
besides, its cool when a girl like you gets all geeky and does shit like this :lbf:

i gave up on the order thing too, the snapshot i posted is not the order they archived into :o
oh well, i posted it anyways :straightface: you should too :thumb:
besides, its cool when a girl like you gets all geeky and does shit like this :lbf:

fiiiine, but it REALLY bothers me that the order is f***ed up... *crosses arms* :rolleyes:

Tags
80's alluneediscreed duh nugz jason who? music snobs nugznotdrugz pretentious
Back
Top Bottom