"missing" Morrissey interview transcript requests

"The problem is that despite being a rock icon adored by millions, The Moz doesn't have a record deal. Or at least one to his liking."

Nothings changes. LOL

"The problem is that despite being a rock icon adored by millions, The Moz doesn't have a record deal. Or at least one to his liking."

Nothings changes. LOL
monty-hall-lets-make-a-deal.jpg

lol

How different will the set list be from that last run of shows, and do you pay attention to what songs your fans may be suggesting online (or anything else they say, for that matter)?

I don't think whatever songs I sing matters that much because it's not as if any of them are actually awful. I read nothing online. There's a hateful online creche called Morrissey SoLow, which cured me of canvassing opinions many years ago.

This interview by Tony Clayton-Lea took place before the National Stadium concert, in Dublin, 1991 -

Striking how many of the answers could still apply today.

"TCL: DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM ABOUT YOUR TREATMENT AT THE HANDS OF THE BRITISH PRESS?

M: No… I’m sure there’s unfairness in all quarters. I simply look forward to the misquotes. They misquote me most of the time, which is a terrible strain on the brain, but I think it happens to most people.

BUT DON’T ALL JOURNALISTS NOWADAYS TAPE THE INTERVIEWS?

I generally think that when these people go home, they’re very tired and they just fast-forward. It’s a lack of attention and a lack of dedication to their job. Maybe they find misquotes more interesting than natural quotes. The only bugbear, shall we say, that I find about misquotes is that they never make you more interesting than you are. They always make you seem slightly more silly.

IS MORRISSEY TOO FAMILIAR A SIGHT IN THE BRITISH MEDIA?

I very rarely give interviews, yet I’m much discussed. I know the general temperament of pop within England is that once you have your five years, they’re bored, they’re sick of your face, regardless of who you are. But I accept that. I also think that they assume you reach a certain level where you don’t need them or you’re rich enough to not possibly care about making records anymore. It’s inverted snobbery, really. At the same time, the magazines that repeatedly condemn me repeatedly ask me for interviews. Indeed, several magazines have so kindly put me on their cover in order to say Morrissey’s career has ended, but if they really believe my career had ended they would never have dreamt of putting me on their cover..."

Anyone has this interview/article "Morrissey: 'I've never considered myself right-wing'" on The Independent, from November 9th, 2017? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Anyone has this interview/article "Morrissey: 'I've never considered myself right-wing'" on The Independent, from November 9th, 2017? Can't seem to find it anywhere.
I didn't find anything about that, what is the source of that date?

Not showing here:

The Independent by Morrissey content:
No joy either (some matching topic content - not 2017 though).
FWD.

One would think one could trust an AI lol.

It said Moz said in that interview Paul McCartney had sent him a letter. Maybe GPT made that up too!
It probably used the following in its algorithm doing all the creating:

Regards,
FWD.

Tags
interview
Back
Top Bottom