Miss California is a stupid f***ing bitch

I never said you were an idiot.

No, but you said that people with Texas accents sound like morons. That really hurt my feelings. I work really hard to better myself and I'm a smart person and for someone to judge me by something as trivial as my accent is really, really ignorant. I get enough Texas jokes on here and usually I take them in stride, because some of them are actually funny, but I really can't help where I am from any more than you can. You're lucky not to be born with an accent you hate and that others tease you for.

Last edited:
But anyways, not only did she say that, but she said it in front of Perez Hilton. She'll be all over his blog now for sure.

She's absolutely free to believe whatever she wants, but I had to laugh at "In my country..." and "opposite marriage." Ummmm, OK?

Different strokes for different folks.

No, but you said that people with Texas accents sound like morons. That really hurt my feelings. I work really hard to better myself and I'm a smart person and for someone to judge me by something as trivial as my accent is really, really ignorant. I get enough Texas jokes on here and usually I take them in stride, because some of them are actually funny, but I really can't help where I am from any more than you can. You're lucky not to be born with an accent you hate and that others tease you for.

:(

I'm really, really sorry. Honestly, I was thinking about what I said the entire day and now I come home and see this. :(

I didn't mean to offend anyone. And I guess I did. I didn't mean that they ARE dumb. It's like the British. They come off as proper and refined with their accent and God knows that's not the case (all of the time).

Cassius, I think I'm the moron. :(

I agree with the comments posted on the blog.

Except ones like this which has to be a wind-up:

She´s a dumb bitch. Who the f*** she thinks she is, she should get a brain surgery

The spotlight isn't usually filled by the most intelligent people. But this trend of people making a name for themselves by mocking them or their views has become pretty boring.

Now if you want some credit for that act, at least make it hilarious, and seek the targets out instead of just cheaply picking at media clips. Sascha Baron Cohen did this very well as Borat.

People these days seem to want a medal for being liberal and open minded. The irony is, even in the UK for example you'll find all different views on any given subject held by people of different classes and religions, even just from different regions. To discredit any you don't agree with makes you look pretty stupid.

I'm not claiming to be the most liberal of people. I'm far from it. I just live by the ethos of 'Shut the f*** up and get on with your own shit.'

Cassius, I don't know your age, but I will assume you're fairly young, to be so offended by a remark someone made to you about the accent of the place you're from.

I am from gulf-coastal Alabama, I have been through and spent some time in Texas, and I can tell you this: there is absolutely nothing wrong with being from, or living in, Texas.

There are certain universally desired qualities that make a place desirable to live - among them are:

-space/ land availability*
-access to well paying jobs/ good local economy
-fertile soils
-clean air
-safety (you and children, if you have them)
-access to good schools/ good educational system (you and children)
-availability of nutritious foods
-availability of affordable health care

there are more - but these are most of the major ones - and, Texas has them all, every one:

-There is space to spare aplenty in Texas, as you know, you can sometimes drive 2 hours without seeing another car. Plenty of space to have a house, raise a family and have the personal space necessary to a good quality of life. Plenty of wide open blue skies ;-)

-plenty of good jobs available, Texas has a strong economy, and the Metro areas offer every amenity anyone could possibly want.

-plenty of good soil for growing nutritious food, if that's your thing (or supporting the local food economy by buying from locally stocked food stores)

-good clean air, good clean water

-safety? damn right.....
-good schools/ universities? check.
-affordable healthcare? yep.

So you see - your state has everything one needs for a good quality life. On what grounds, what basis could anyone make fun of, or insult you for, where you live? Your accent? If it really bothers you, you can always work to neutralize it a bit - or, you could just say f*** it. If someone doesn't like you for who you are - they can take a hike - adios.

So you see, your state, is really not that bad - in fact, it's actually a pretty good place to live.... Alot, alot of people in this world would love to live where you do.

Next time someone ventures to "insult you" based on where you live, start things off by running that little list by them....

Draize

hey by the by - this person, where was he/she from ?

Last edited:
No, but you said that people with Texas accents sound like morons. That really hurt my feelings. I work really hard to better myself and I'm a smart person

Cassius,you're an intelligent lovely- looking girl.Don't stress about your accent.
A Texan drawl is VERY sexy :thumb:

Uh, yeah - smog, really dude - lots of it there, unless of course you don't believe governmental findings?

I lived in northern california for 3 years, richmond, san fran, and sonoma county - but there's no way, ever, I'd live in southern california - anaheim, los angeles, that whole metropolitan area, is one big f***ed up cesspool of drugs, crime, pollution, gang violence, pretentiousness- you name it, if it's shitty - socals got it.

los angeles, most polluted u.s. cities:

http://www.citymayors.com/environment/polluted_uscities.html

http://www.forbes.com/2006/03/20/cx_rm_0321pollutedcitieslide.html?thisSpeed=35000

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4156/is_20011104/ai_n13963407/

Smog - really "dude"

And with that, you can suck my cock (which is prodigious,might I add?) get f***ed, and f*** off, how's that for wit? Me, I never was too witty, I'm a bit dry there.

Last edited:
I guess at least she was honest. If she had lied she'd have looked all shifty.You can always tell when someone lies.

I take it she didn't win?

Legend from '07...

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WALIARHHLII&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WALIARHHLII&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Tags
8===jjjp ebola>>>robby homophobicunt i am > robby my stool > .... nugz>jesus oxygen>god pftltstfu pregsvslanguage rob=swineflu robby > all worm>robby
Back
Top Bottom