"Miracle! Morrissey gets radio play" - SER YT / Morrissey Central (July 22, 2019)

I saw 1 comment. I clicked on show comments. I knew what I was going to see. I did it anyway. :neutral:

I don't listen to radio these days but glad he's getting plays. Let's face its better than anyhting out there and it's been like that for many years

Jonesy's played songs from California Son a few times now. KCRW played the Back on the Chain Gang cover several times on Morning Becomes Eclectic. It's also not usual to hear The Smiths played now and then - and they are not a retro station by any means.

Last edited:
Great news... although I really wish Morrissey's nephew would stop running the social media for him; it's messy and just seems to be fuelling a fire. SER PLEASE STOP! If you love and care for your uncle, do the decent thing and stop getting involved.

For an Artist with his history, he’s just trashing everything right now. Who the hell signed off on this being posted on an official site? It’s so amateurish.

It's redic he said last week he was back on R2 Playlist
So where is the miracle?

As it's Barlow who posts this lot you would think he would remember
c*** just loves himself. c*** not driving in Britain. c*** said 'migrant boats mean migrant votes'. ( 'Verily I say unto you-though you do these things to these the very least of my brethren so you do them unto me ) c*** hypocrite. c*** fake. c*** opportunist. c*** narcissist. c*** Morrissey 2019. 100% vile.

I remember when younger and how his music coming on somewhere would turn you into a giggling 14 year old girl not knowing what to do with herself.

I just don't get chance to listen to any radio in last ten years. My job changed and when I look at 30 years plus of my collection I just more interested in my what I've bought. So much and much more I've fallen in love again with. Even albums I've dismissed as been average are now essential. We all I suppose have this journey?

They play Morrissey all the time on First Wave.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom