Minnesota Twins manager pens column about Morrissey and cancellations (satire section)

Re: Article: Hot Topic to sell special colored vinyl variant (flourescent orange) of "World Peace...

this is awesome! he mentions george "no show" jones! who I adore and he continued performing until shortly before his death at age 81. I saw him in 2006ish I think

I know! It's so 'out of left field'. (Sorry, couldn't help myself.) But yeah, a confluence of Moz, Major League Baseball and George Jones -- awesome, indeed.

Re: Article: Hot Topic to sell special colored vinyl variant (flourescent orange) of "World Peace...

This is satire.

The internet

It's unfortunate that it's fake because it would connect two of my favorite things, Moz and baseball.

Yes, last time I saw Morrissey shopping on Rodeo drive, he was wearing a Minnesota Twins jersey.

I don't want to be next to this guy with all the wristbands at the front at the LA Sports Arena. He would be putting a serious beat down on the bald headed Mexican gang members. This guy is a psycho.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom