Morrissey Central "Minneapolis" (May 29, 2020)

"SAY DADDY,
THERE ARE FLAMES HIGH IN THE SKY TONIGHT
TANKS ON THE STREET
ATTACKING FREE SPEECH
WE MUST PAY FOR WHAT WE BELIEVE … "

unnamed-6_c6wwkg.jpg

Minneapolis Police Station/Precinct : May 29 2020

unnamed-7_uymz6v.jpg
unnamed-8_p5mvji.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

It’s about time black, and white People of America unite together to stop injustice like we are seeing now, nobody has ignored your 6 percent statement as that hasn’t been mentioned on here.... nobody can ignore the fact that the good old USA is the most racist country in the western world... The authorities are to blame as every time this happens, nothing is ever done, it carries on and on, this leads me to believe that this is government policy... PS Plenty of whites seem to make up the majority of serial killers in America ...
It's about time black and white people got real about what is wrong in the black community. Young black men growing up without fathers and getting absolutely no discipline at home, leaving their poor mothers struggling to raise a family while their husbands are in prison can't go on. The longer woke society continues to pretend they're all just blameless victims of white oppression this cycle of destruction will go on and on and on. I'm just repeating what many black people have been pleading for but haven't been heard because it's not as fashionable as the victim narrative we all seem to love these days.

Now that this prick cop has killed George Floyd this is all going to set them back even further. It has flared up the narrative that cops are all racist which is bullshit and it'll continue the narrative that black people are oppressed. The media are calling these riots protests for god's sake. The riots are just lending more weight to the rate of crime perpetuated by the black community. There's nothing honourable in this fight whatsoever. At least the council woman of the town has called them thugs and criminals. She's a black woman by the way.

Last edited:
Madonna’s “son.” Ha. You mean her African fashion accessory? She must have been jealous of Angelina Jolie, so she went and purchased an African accessory baby as well.

Madonna loves this boy as one of her own. she is teaching him about africa. sad how people now are sleeping on her!

This isn't about black / white and many of the comments above miss the point. Essentially it's about police brutality and whether those who police us do so with consent or with arbitrary use of power and violence. It's not complicated. Those protesting are clearly from all ethnicities, united in anger. Watching the video of that man basically being smothered by a so-called police officer made me angry too. The police are supposed to be public employees - not thugs.

Its not
The police weren’t terrified to go in and kneel on a persons neck and murder him, were they!!!!! The really sad thing here is , all this protest doesn’t mean a thing as the victim was black. This has been going on for a few hundred years now, so there won’t be no change.....I thank the lord that I’ll never visit this living hell , what a place to live....the land of the free , if your making money and white....
[/QUOTE
It's not protesting, it's unlawful rioting and unfortunately it's a predictable reaction when something like this happens. The anger is justifiable but this behaviour is shocking and bordering on neanderthal!!!

This isn't about black / white and many of the comments above miss the point. Essentially it's about police brutality and whether those who police us do so with consent or with arbitrary use of power and violence. It's not complicated. Those protesting are clearly from all ethnicities, united in anger. Watching the video of that man basically being smothered by a so-called police officer made me angry too. The police are supposed to be public employees - not thugs.
Those idiots are not all police.

It need not have been complicated, but it is now because the elephant in the room has basically been buried under the floorboards. No one wants to talk about the insane rate of crime perpetrated by young black men which has led the Police down a path where they are obviously ill equipped to deal with them.

One man who did talk about the epidemic of young black criminals is the man himself George Floyd. Unfortunately this conversation always falls on deaf ears and now ironically they are committing more crime in his name while the media presents it as "protests".

Those idiots are not all police.

It need not have been complicated, but it is now because the elephant in the room has basically been buried under the floorboards. No one wants to talk about the insane rate of crime perpetrated by young black men which has led the Police down a path where they are obviously ill equipped to deal with them.

One man who did talk about the epidemic of young black criminals is the man himself George Floyd. Unfortunately this conversation always falls on deaf ears and now ironically they are committing more crime in his name while the media presents it as "protests".

What to do about rising violent criminality and gang culture - and how the police should respond to it professionally in conjunction with health and social services - is an important debate but it's a different debate. George Floyd wasn't being aggressive and wasn't a gang member. This is about whether we want the police to be public servants or thugs in uniform.

Stephen Hoffman's heart starts racing the second he sees a black face. Classic internet tough guy racist, he'd shit his pants if he ever had to back his rhetoric up in real life.

Haha!

:laughing::rofl::laughing:

I'll just refer to my previous comment on the Gag-lord thread.

"The funny part, is I came to solo today because I was half-curious if Morrissey would use the current riots to flog another one of his limp dick songs. I was expecting Who Will Protect Us From Mediocre Songwriting? But Gag-Lord is an acceptable runner up. What a predictable tired old man he's become. If you're moved, at least wank out a new song if you want people to care, and even then it would be tackier than gold shag carpeting."
your wisdom leaves everyone of us feeling as if we are beneath you.
are you a professional bore or does it come naturally.

What to do about rising violent criminality and gang culture - and how the police should respond to it professionally in conjunction with health and social services - is an important debate but it's a different debate. George Floyd wasn't being aggressive and wasn't a gang member. This is about whether we want the police to be public servants or thugs in uniform.
I realise George wasn't a young black gang member but he was clearly aware of a destructive culture that no one wants to address honestly. It's not just gang culture, it's gun culture. I don't see it getting any better. The media just reports on what gets them clicks while completely obfuscating the rest of the story of why African Americans find themselves in this situation.

It's about time black and white people got real about what is wrong in the black community. Young black men growing up without fathers and getting absolutely no discipline at home, leaving their poor mothers struggling to raise a family while their husbands are in prison can't go on. The longer woke society continues to pretend they're all just blameless victims of white oppression this cycle of destruction will go on and on and on. I'm just repeating what many black people have been pleading for but haven't been heard because it's not as fashionable as the victim narrative we all seem to love these days.

Now that this prick cop has killed George Floyd this is all going to set them back even further. It has flared up the narrative that cops are all racist which is bullshit and it'll continue the narrative that black people are oppressed. The media are calling these riots protests for god's sake. The riots are just lending more weight to the rate of crime perpetuated by the black community. There's nothing honourable in this fight whatsoever. At least the council woman of the town has called them thugs and criminals. She's a black woman by the way.

Wow this is more racist then face-mask Hoffman will ever become. Moz-fans 2020

you never understood Kim Wilde, dude!

Nothing to see here but a swarm of morons destroying property, looting and causing more unnecessary violence. They should be rounded up and thrown in jail but the police are apparently terrified of going in there and doing their job. Can't say I blame them.

I also noticed they were flagrantly ignoring social distancing rules.

social distancing goes out the window when your after a 65 inch 4 k tv.
police are helpless in this situation,if they steam in then the media will crucify them for being heavy handed

what an amazing picture that is of the burning building,bad enough going through covid 19 but anyone who worked in that police station wont be going to work on Monday.

I realise George wasn't a young black gang member but he was clearly aware of a destructive culture that no one wants to address honestly. It's not just gang culture, it's gun culture. I don't see it getting any better. The media just reports on what gets them clicks while completely obfuscating the rest of the story of why African Americans find themselves in this situation.

I don't disagree with what you're saying - good point well made. But violent crime is currently at very low levels across all countries in lockdown. The police have been having a very quiet Friday and Saturday night with bars and clubs closed. Domestic violence and child abuse have been on the increase - but street crime / violent crime is at very low levels. This was just thuggish and arbitrary violence on that police officer's part pure and simple.

I don't disagree with what you're saying - good point well made. But violent crime is currently at very low levels across all countries in lockdown. The police have been having a very quiet Friday and Saturday night with bars and clubs closed. Domestic violence and child abuse have been on the increase - but street crime / violent crime is at very low levels. This was just thuggish and arbitrary violence on that police officer's part pure and simple.
No I agree. It was a callous act of barbarism to the nth degree. I just assumed we were both on the same page there. I was just making a point about the bigger picture that needs addressing or we're headed for somewhere I only thought was ripe for the movies.

Spoken like the biggest "cuck" of all. You think your country is being destroyed but you don't do anything. You see people who are actually violently protesting murder at the hands of the authorities and you think they should all be murdered.

Country's are being destroyed.......by the ethnics.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom