Milwaukee Roll Call

brewcity

brew city mozzer
Milwaukee Show

I contacted the Pabst Theatre Group (they run 3 venues in Milwaukee) who booked Morrissey for the Riverside during the last tour.

They told me that it seemed Morrissey IS going to play Milwaukee again but it would NOT be at one of there venues.

So that takes out the Pabst Theatre, Turner Hall, and The Riverside. In my mind, that only leave the Eagles Ballroom, The Rave, or Northernlights Theatre.

Any other info out there about MKE????

I'm hoping to get a ticket tomorrow.

Going to both this show and Chicago show, got VIP tickets but I hope we can watch from the floor too, depending on how good the views are.... I am so excited april needs to come sooner

Will the ticket sales for Milwaukee be as mad as New York when they go on sale to the general public tomorrow? :tears:

I received a pre-sale password from the venue for VIP tickets. The password is "REFUSAL" and is valid 1/9/09 10am-10pm.

Peace.

please no silly signs or made up words!

I received a pre-sale password from the venue for VIP tickets. The password is "REFUSAL" and is valid 1/9/09 10am-10pm.

Peace.

please no silly signs or made up words!

I'm going to stand right next to you. :cool:

Moz102007001.jpg

Please, no silly cheese hats!! :p:D

I'll be at the Milwaukee and Chicago shows. Does anybody have room for one from Chicago (Midway area) to Milwaukee or back? If not it'll be Megabus or Amtrak as usual! :)

Better yet, let's all wear cheese hats with "Frinky" Sharpied on them, and Moz will have some kind of silliness overload and explode.

Sounds like fun. :)

When I wrote LOVE YOU on my hands in Merrillville, all I smelled after that was Sharpie :sick::D even after he had touched my hand. :( Note: I believe the writing on my hands encouraged him to touch them :D I figured, how could it hurt?!! Comtesse or Tony might remember me having my hands pressed into my face, desperately trying to get a whiff of his cologne instead :o:p

Did any of you see him last time he was at Eagles Ballroom? I've read up... I'm happy to be going. :)

Oct. 16, 2004
http://tour.morrissey-solo.com/article.pl?sid=04/10/15/0821203

yeah, I was at the last Eagle's Show. Out of the 22 shows I have seen, that one was only second to the Chicago House of Blues where the Killers opened. At the HOB show I caught the British Flag he threw out and at the MKE show I got the shirt.

Question for you...... Is the April show in ballroom or in the smaller room called "The Rave?" The seating info on "Ticketbastered" shows the Rave, which would be great. The space is much smaller and the sound much better. The only negative is that they sometimes but a barrier up in the Rave. Last time I was there, for The Cult, they had a barrier that pushed the crowd about 6 feet from the stage. Some local ads I have seen list it at the Rave and other the Ballroom. I wonder if they are waiting to see how initial sales are before they decide the space.

Maybe we should plan a meet up at the Ambassador Hotel Bar after the show? It is just across the street. Beautiful Art Deco place.

Anyone have a recommendation of a place to stay near the venue? We'll be driving up from Michigan and staying overnight. I would prefer somewhere we can walk to after the show but we don't want to stay at a flop house.

Back
Top Bottom