Milo Ventimiglia wears Moz shirt

39104_milo_ventimiglia.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
damn! he used to be hot. What happened? he looks like shit now :(

I think he looks great and much better than when he was younger. He is nearly 40 years old and that suits him ... and even the moustache doesn't look out of place.

wish people would say who these people are when posting.

I can't wait to see next who I've never heard of wearing a Morrissey/Smiths T shirt. Who will be next?

And who is the who?

I can't wait to see next who I've never heard of wearing a Morrissey/Smiths T shirt. Who will be next?

And who is the who?

Milo Anthony Ventimiglia is an American actor. He is known for his role as Peter Petrelli on the NBC television series Heroes. Ventimiglia's first career break was in the Fox series Opposite Sex, playing Jed Perry, the protagonist of the show.

And who is the who?
The pointing to his own T-shirt ruins it for me. Stupid modern obsession with always pointing out the obvious. Would have made an interesting photo if a mob hitman gave him a 'Mo Green' special of a bullet through the eye.

Gilmore Girls and other TV shows, some films. He's sexy.
I always think its nice to hear when anyone is a moz fan and they happen tO
be in the public eye and tweeted it so what????????? u ppl are the most negative bunch of ass clingons.
everyone has to be torn to pieces ON SOLOW so I say this good actor NICE T SHIRT SUITS HIM.. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX LOVE TO U ALL

be in the public eye and tweeted it so what????????? u ppl are the most negative bunch of ass clingons.
everyone has to be torn to pieces ON SOLOW so I say this good actor NICE T SHIRT SUITS HIM.. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX LOVE TO U ALL

Sure. This makes Milo much more interesting. He's a great actor and always adds a touch of charm and personality to the characters he composes. I used to think he was destined for great roles. He has plenty of time ahead to show that. AND he is hot. That adds in show business.
He deserves a chance with Woody Allen.

Last edited:

You're sweet. ;)
" everyone has to be torn to pieces ON SOLOW "
Don't let it bother you, it's only metaphorically.
Just words and they cannot really harm you, for you know who you are and what you are.

Maybe there is a similarity with the shirt-toss that Moz does and after that the shirt has to be torn in pieces.
It's a crazy world, this website but not really that much crazier than so-called real life.
You are nice. :thumb:

Wow I did not recognize him either. Must be the facial hair. Looks bigger now as well. Wonder if hell keep It for the show reunion

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom