Millenium Park in Chicago

lnathan

My boyfriend and I are going on holiday in Chicago in a couple of weeks - and of course we only just started planning the trip.

I couldn't believe my luck when I discovered that Iron and Wine is playing a free gig in Millenium Park the week when we are there.
So now my question is, does anyone here have experience with this venue, and specifically the free gigs? Is it quite easy to get in, or will we have to queue up for hours?

Is anyone here from Chicago and perhaps have some insider tips for great things to see?

Your help will be greatly appreciated!

My boyfriend and I are going on holiday in Chicago in a couple of weeks - and of course we only just started planning the trip.

I couldn't believe my luck when I discovered that Iron and Wine is playing a free gig in Millenium Park the week when we are there.
So now my question is, does anyone here have experience with this venue, and specifically the free gigs? Is it quite easy to get in, or will we have to queue up for hours?

Is anyone here from Chicago and perhaps have some insider tips for great things to see?

Your help will be greatly appreciated!

I'm from Chicago.
No you won't have to queue up, it's a very accessible location; a huge commercial hub.

Excellent, thanks for your reply. Now, all we need is for it to be sunny that day!

It's my first time in the US as well, im quite excited.

Back
Top Bottom