Military Senior

D

Dave

it's the best discount rate at Salvation Army
and they can't make you prove it

Use it yourself. They can't make you prove it.

The last time I went to a thrift store (looking for interesting old books and stuff) there were some Mexican guys following me around and calling me 'puta' and other things. Trust me, I look like a mom, not a puta. I was so tempted to turn around and tell them to besa mi culo, but I didn't have the nerve, I just left.

my grandparents always ask for the senior citizen discount at Wendys. it's like 10 cents, I don't even know why they bother. oh yeah thats right, cuz theyre seniors.

my grandparents always ask for the senior citizen discount at Wendys. it's like 10 cents, I don't even know why they bother. oh yeah thats right, cuz theyre seniors.

because that dime went a long way whey they were young'uns.

oh okay, Mexicans shop at Salvation Army.

Lots of different people shop at Salvation Army. But most of them don't harass the other customers. And it wasn't actually the Salvation Army. It was St. Vincent DePaul.

Ok, and I just remembered that that wasn't the last time. The real last time was at Goodwill, and I wanted to buy a really cool plaster plaque of flowers from the sixties- I kind of collect chalkware- but they wouldn't sell it to me at all because the price tag had fallen off and their policy was that the pricing manager had to reprice it and put it out in the morning.

I don't have much luck with thrift shopping. I do have lots of luck donating my excess stuff to them, though. And back in high school I was quite the Value Village regular. I still have an old men's jacket I bought there.

I should use this. I frequent thrift stores. In fact I am currently wearing my favorite sweater which I purchased for $7 at a thrift store in 2000.

I also picked up a denim jacket that I used for my Joey Ramone Halloween costume this fall. It was only $2.99!!! :thumb:

Lots of different people shop at Salvation Army. But most of them don't harass the other customers. And it wasn't actually the Salvation Army. It was St. Vincent DePaul.

Ok, and I just remembered that that wasn't the last time. The real last time was at Goodwill, and I wanted to buy a really cool plaster plaque of flowers from the sixties- I kind of collect chalkware- but they wouldn't sell it to me at all because the price tag had fallen off and their policy was that the pricing manager had to reprice it and put it out in the morning.

I don't have much luck with thrift shopping. I do have lots of luck donating my excess stuff to them, though. And back in high school I was quite the Value Village regular. I still have an old men's jacket I bought there.

Don't go to the Catholic ones. There are probably more Mexicans there.

Sorry but the tag that makes me laugh the most is "Dave was in nam"

Credit to whoever put that in.

The last time I went to a thrift store (looking for interesting old books and stuff) there were some Mexican guys following me around and calling me 'puta' and other things. Trust me, I look like a mom, not a puta. I was so tempted to turn around and tell them to besa mi culo, but I didn't have the nerve, I just left.

They were probably just mad because you stopped dancing on the table before they had a chance to put money in your g-string!

Tags
cheapskate chicago bulls#1 dave was in nam daveshopsthere g'night saigon i'm lonely ilu dave scam a charity! useless thread who'slonely?:(
Back
Top Bottom