Morrissey Central "MILEY IS A PUNK ROCKER" (December 24, 2022)

unnamed.jpg

Miley Cyrus now wants to be taken off the song ‘I Am Veronica’ for which she volunteered backing vocals almost two years ago. This comes at a time when Morrissey has disassociated himself with Capitol Records (Los Angeles), who control the hidden album ‘Bonfire of Teenagers’.
Above, Morrissey and Miley during Miley’s session for ‘I Am Veronica’.

Related items:
Media items:

Last edited:
It is interesting that sexually liberated women always tend to be judged much more harshly than sexually liberated men. Just an observation.
Also interesting how quickly - automatically almost - people go from discussing women professionally to personal attacks condemning their sexuality as soon as some controversy arises.

Eye-opening really.

Also interesting how quickly - automatically almost - people go from discussing women professionally to personal attacks condemning their sexuality as soon as some controversy arises.

Eye-opening really.
I have thought Miley Cyrus needs to tone it down and put some clothes on for a long time, it doesn't have anything to do with Morrissey and this controversy. I think it's horrible that girls get sexualized at such a young age, she was pretty young when she started acting like this. It is not sexual liberation to teach a girl that her only worth is her sexuality just because gashonthenail says it is. He was arguing last week that sexual assault is a fun night out.

«I had an e-mail from Morrissey saying, ‘Hey, would you chime in and chirp a little on my record?’ I said, ‘Well, yeah, sure.’ The track was full of life, and very current. So, I was kind of impressed. It will come out on Morrissey’s next album, Bonfire Of Teenagers» – Iggy Pop, 2022

Surely the record companies are thrilled that FiDo has come to the rescue in an attempt to clear Morrissey's good name and harass Miley Cyrus.

Screenshot 2022-12-28 9.28.42 PM.png

She should respond (noise is the best revenge). In the absence of concrete information and answers, speculations are running rather wild, to put it Miley.

«I had an e-mail from Morrissey saying, ‘Hey, would you chime in and chirp a little on my record?’ I said, ‘Well, yeah, sure.’ The track was full of life, and very current. So, I was kind of impressed. It will come out on Morrissey’s next album, Bonfire Of Teenagers» – Iggy Pop, 2022
Where and when does this quote come from?

A "Geronimo Bruno Cico Casartelli" (appears to be a large Iggy fan) posted that quote to a few Morrissey & Iggy FB pages.
There is no direct source given for that quote nor does it appear online anywhere besides FB that I can see. If it's on a video - not seen it to share it here.
FWD.

(Will hazard a guess: it's translated from Italian and explains why it doesn't 'search match').

I definitely like Iggy better than Miley. But if the plans are not destined to come true, then it's okay - let's listen to what happens. I think this whole situation played into the hands of Miley to some extent, because the mainstream media mentioned her name additionally in connection with this situation. Damn it, advertising makes money, even if you didn’t really do anything, but just showed up.

Surely the record companies are thrilled that FiDo has come to the rescue in an attempt to clear Morrissey's good name and harass Miley Cyrus.

View attachment 87407

“FiDo”… LOL. I won’t be able to mentally refer to her as anything other going forward.

Probably been mentioned, but,

Remember when the guy from Green Day made a “guest vocal” appearance on a song? And you could barely even hear him/tell that it was him?

Maybe the same thing happened here and Miley was all “where the f*** am I exactly?”

Fiona wrote: "Her vocals are being removed". It seems she is sure they are working on it. This makes me hope Bonfire will be released soon.

Fiona and her paid for blue tick. Miley Cyrus will have no choice but to respond now.

Fiona seems like a perfectly nice woman.

A cursory glance of her social media content and one can see that she's unwilling to be a part of the flock, and is constantly rejecting the slave mind, or whatever, and yet it appears her nipples perked up, as soon as that slobby scion of an Apartheid-era emerald mine began to offer up cash for clout in the form of blue check marks. It seems she had not a single problem joining that flock as they willingly handed over their bank account information to dum dum Elon Musk - a lumbering , stuttering imbecilic man who has absolutely no business making children by squirting his sperm into a woman's vagina. And yet he has 8.

To be clear, hegemony will continue to elude this dumb flock of pay to play tweeters. But what won't elude Elon Musk is the $1billion of principal interest he will have to pay his creditors by the 3rd quarter of next year.

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 8.57.04 PM.png

It behooves me to remind all of you that Miley, for as lovely and decent a person she is, is also, in fact, a slave to the matrix. This will be evidenced tonight when she joins Ryan Seacrest, and about 750k people who have traveled from all over the world for the pleasure of witnessing a cheaply fabricated disco ball drop in this 60 degree HEAT which has been accompanied hour over hour by a steady spittle of acid rain.

People. They are strange.

while we're pointing out strange ironies, dog-faced winnie is a confirmed marxist yet she just looooooves to post photos of her gaudy bling and call decent working people "peasants"

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom