Morrissey Central "MILEY IS A PUNK ROCKER" (December 24, 2022)

unnamed.jpg

Miley Cyrus now wants to be taken off the song ‘I Am Veronica’ for which she volunteered backing vocals almost two years ago. This comes at a time when Morrissey has disassociated himself with Capitol Records (Los Angeles), who control the hidden album ‘Bonfire of Teenagers’.
Above, Morrissey and Miley during Miley’s session for ‘I Am Veronica’.

Related items:
Media items:

Last edited:
Very ironic post. Well done Sam :cool:

My cynical side actually feels this is a response to seeing the communication on Twitter, more than any timely "clarity" being offered by (in all probability) SER.
Who I just watched come online on FB, post on Twitter and then within 2 minutes this Central post appears...
A track on a "finished" album needing re-recording whilst Morrissey washes his hands of companies will likely mean "hidden" for a considerable time.
FWD.

I think it’s funny how they just blame Miley (like she’s two-faced) when in all likelihood, Columbia had contractual control over her, wanted their piece, and Bigmouth posted about her and ruined the whole thing. Mean to Miley now!

(Also, his dissociation appears to be nothing but catty. Capitol still is controlling the release of BOT, and Morrissey will not be doing anything else with them going forward)

Primorrissey
Noun
a very temperamental person with an inflated view of their own talent or importance.
“the primorrissey behavior of some of the stars”

PS: Just make Alain lead again. Thank you.

Signed,

Every fan pre Quarry days.

Rhyming slang?

At this rate the long awaited mysteriously millenia-gestating new Cure album will arrive with less drama than the slow burning Bonfire.

Miley pissed on his Bonfire.

As an anon posted in the other thread, it may actually be a case of Columbia either wanting her uncredited or wanting a piece of the pie.

And since Morrissey broke the agreement of her being uncredited by revealing her involvement on BoT in a Central post , then Columbia may have wanted some percentage that Capitol wasn’t willing to agree with. Hence the delay of the album. That’s my take
so far.

Also, his Central posts of leaving Capitol and Quest, may have just been a threat, rather than an actuality. But, I could be wrong there.

Miley riding a wrecking ball through Morrissey's album. Disastrous, yet fascinating development. I can't turn away!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom