Miley Cyrus now wants to be taken off the song ‘I Am Veronica’ for which she volunteered backing vocals almost two years ago. This comes at a time when Morrissey has disassociated himself with Capitol Records (Los Angeles), who control the hidden album ‘Bonfire of Teenagers’.
Above, Morrissey and Miley during Miley’s session for ‘I Am Veronica’.
MESSAGES FROM MORRISSEY on MORRISSEY CENTRAL
- Scott Rodger (Maverick/Quest): Bonfire of Teenagers scheduled for Feb. 23, delayed by featured artist - Dec. 23, 2022
- [Morrissey Central] MORRISSEY AND MILEY CYRUS, RELAXING. (February 10, 2022)
- NME: "Morrissey departs label as Miley Cyrus asks to be taken off ‘Bonfire Of Teenagers’" - December 24, 2022
- Spin: "Morrissey Exits Capitol Records As Miley Cyrus Is ‘Taken Off’ Unreleased Song" - December 24, 2022
- Stereogum: "Morrissey Splits From Another Label As Miley Cyrus Wants To Be Removed From His New Album" - December 24, 2022
- The Times: "Miley Cyrus wants off my song, says Morrissey" - December 26, 2022
- Variety: "Morrissey Says Miley Cyrus Wants Off His Next Album, and He’s Split With Label and Management, Too" - December 25, 2022