Miley Cyrus wears The Smiths in Miami

(post now deleted from @mileycyrus / Instagram)

Screenshot_2021-12-27-22-43-59-287_com.instagram.android.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
she looks like a young debby harry or an older hanna montana.
nobody can question her love for the smiths although theres been a few on here who have tried.

Fake Smiths shirt, fake Smiths fan, fake person.

Bet she doesn't even know the lead singer.. LOL! An insult to the Smiths.

she looks like a young debby harry or an older hanna montana.
nobody can question her love for the smiths although theres been a few on here who have tried.
ONLY in this one picture does she look like debbie harry, she definitely does NOT at any other time.

and what do you mean an "older hanna montanna"? isnt she an older hanna montanna? so isnt that like saying "she looks like an older miley cyrus from the miley cyrus i used to watch on the telly when she was twelve years old"? and wouldnt that go without saying?? or do you know something about hanna montanna that i dont know having never watched the show myself??

ONLY in this one picture does she look like debbie harry, she definitely does NOT at any other time.

and what do you mean an "older hanna montanna"? isnt she an older hanna montanna? so isnt that like saying "she looks like an older miley cyrus from the miley cyrus i used to watch on the telly when she was twelve years old"? and wouldnt that go without saying?? or do you know something about hanna montanna that i dont know having never watched the show myself??
think you took my post a big bit too seriously.

marr and morrisey wont be pleased..these people are so fake..this manchester band of the 80s are sound

Oh, I suspect she is familiar with the band:

I am not familiar with her music at all, but if THAT'S how she sings.... I do not get at all her popularity. It sounds like an average bad karaoke singer.
(Or is it that she picked a song sung originally by a man and tried to sing somehow like a man and the result ended up being quite bad because the tone was too low for her range?).

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom