Miley Cyrus appreciation thread

Abernathy

nice shooting, sweetheart
What do you like or dislike about her? There's just something about her energy that I love. She's the perfect mix of sexy and sassy.

Last edited by a moderator:
She says nothing to me about my life.

BrummieBoy loves Miley

It's Thursday. Last Friday we saw The Goddess at Birmingham NIA. It's taken a week for the erection to subside:horny:. The LAST thing we need to do is start the roller-coaster ride again. She is so talented in every area of Art-Pop that it's bonkers.:straightface: When she releases her unplugged mix of covers and originals with guest duets from all the heavy-hitters, everyone will say "oh, I always loved Miley!". I wonder if Morrissey has had an invite to "Unplugged"? *thinking*

best
BB

Re: BrummieBoy loves Miley #letmetakeaselfie

FAIL. There are WAAAAY! more tattoos than just the name, but that would be a bit NSFW and, y'know, Miley fans might end up here by a random google. And we MUST protect their innocence from pervy types....:straightface: There were a few at the Brum show. BB's raised an OFFICIAL COMPLAINT. Srsly.:straightface: The man pictured cannot be a Miley afficionado as he hasn't even got his tongue out in a lascivious invitation to oral delight.:pHe is also NOT a BrummieBoy as there are clear areas of skin visible without tattoos. Also, there is no indication of his affiliation to BCFC/AV/Celtic/ManU/Leinster etc. :rolleyes:We'll take a few more snaps for our Instagram feed now to show how it's really done :thumb:#letmetakeaselfie #gof***yourselfie #MileySingsTheBlues

best
BB

Back
Top Bottom