Milan - Teatro Linear (Oct. 16, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Bullfighter Dies / Kiss Me A Lot / You Have Killed Me / Certain People I Know / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Everyday Is Like Sunday / How Soon Is Now? / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Speedway / Istanbul / Trouble Loves Me / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Kick the Bride Down The Aisle / I'm Not A Man / Meat Is Murder // One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

set list provided by setlist.fm, link posted by docinwestchester.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
That's definitely not an LA show. There'd literally be three times as many people crammed on the floor.

Sadly I couldn't go to Milan yesterday, even if from the images it seems there was less people than in Rome... I need to know if the gig started at 9pm like in Rome 'cause this evening I will travel to Bologna to see the show again and I need to know. Thank you!

Funny to end the concert with"Meat is Murder" . Yes, you want to push that cart a little more down the road but please Mozzy take a rest from singing that song ! Song list (minus MIM) is just perfect .

Last edited:
Something is holding it all in place and we know he isn't one for underwear.

how do you all know it's not about underwear,with white clothing heavy spotlights, it might shine a bit through his Olympics/Adidas/whatever...[sporting]pants

you don't think if Morrissey.has something about/around cross/arse for a disease or problem, he would go on stage?

It's just the move he makes and on the other side he has his shirt out of his pants on that side not...

'and they say he's mentall'....celibate clothes co. ....

Last edited:
No "Queen is Dead" then? That's a surprise...it made a great opener.

I concur. No wonder this gig was a little dull then. As much as I enjoy the Bullfighter song it's a bit shit in the grand scheme of things

Look, Eurydice, it does sound fantastic (from the clips that I have heard - and these go back to early 2014 as well, not just now) and it looks fantastic (some amazing photos from Lisbon and beyond) but EVERYONE is hoping Morrissey will be going strong for years and years. Bello.

I think even CG, JB and BB would totally admit that. Despite there questions, questions, questions and need to dissect every single response
to ANY and EVERY question.

Right, I am off for some cheese and crackers now,

Hazard
England.

As I have said before his voice is absolutely superb at the moment. For me it is simply that this vocal Renaissance has coincided with a significant dip in songwriting form.

Sadly, because I wanted it to be a classic, the World Peace album got the reception it deserved. Nearly every album does in the end. Time has a tendency to do that for most things, including us. "The lone and level sands stretch far away."

The voice was great, the production was great, the band sounded good, but the songs were MIA. I gave it a seven at the time, which erred on the side of generosity, and review aggregators seem to agree broadly with that assessment.

Seven out of ten isn't bad though. It certainly sounds a lot better than 3.5 out of 5.

Are these European gigs the first shows since 2004 not to feature any Quarry tracks?

This setlist is very confident. I always feel a bit sad when an artists tours for a new album but packs the setlist with primarily older "crowd-pleasing"/familiar material. That's not something Morrissey is known for doing, but it's great to see SO many new songs in there, especially as openers! I love it. Now if only he'd add in Staircase...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom