Mike Scott (The Waterboys) on Morrissey's merchandise

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OneLove, Nov 2, 2019.

By OneLove on Nov 2, 2019 at 2:54 PM
  1. OneLove

OneLove Guest

Mike Scott knows...

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OneLove, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Billablocked
      Billablocked
      *You're

[​IMG]

Flame me all you like but I don't see how it could be considered spamming.
    2. ThePoliticalRevolution
      ThePoliticalRevolution
      I'll never be done with M. We're just getting started.
      • Like Like x 1
    3. Deleted member 27456
      Deleted member 27456
      Awww Black Radish have i hurt your feelings you snowflake???
      You fucking twat of course I know the answer to your stupid question your question came across as being a rhetorical one.

How can you ask me to compare that prick m.scott to morrissey wearing a guardian t-shirt, let me tell you something, moz/smiths has done more for music, spotlighting said artists with his harmonica is just one, just one of his many great things he's done for music, now answer me this,what has your hero m.scott done for music? get his name mentioned a few times on youtube and amongst his paltry turn out fans by slagging moz off by wearing a stupid fucking hat?
      Moz on the other hand was defending himself, expressing himself to the millions about and from a shit rag newspaper as he does his disdain for meat, animal cruelty for which he has done since the early smiths

NOW, DOES/DID THIS REALLY NEED EXPLAINING TO YOU?

so radish, M.scott who????

Jason
      Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2019
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    4. Deleted member 27456
      Deleted member 27456
      Ha Ha couldn't agree more!!!

jason
    5. Radis Noir
      Radis Noir
      [​IMG]
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    6. Deleted member 27456
      Deleted member 27456
      WTF...THIS IS YOUR REPLY?

FUCKING WEIRDO!

Jason
    7. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      J, don't rise to it, don't get aeriated, don't waste energy on them, just have a little fun with these types...you know who they are...easy pickings on here.
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    8. Radis Noir
      Radis Noir
      Oh you wanted a response? I thought you were just indulging yourself in a little angry wank before school!
      • Troll Troll x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1
    9. Deleted member 27456
      Deleted member 27456
      Oh dear, you really shouldn't judge people by your own standards.
      Why don't you just wither away you melt, you ain't needed on this site, you have nothing to say and your saying it too loud.

Jason
      • Like Like x 1
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    10. Radis Noir
      Radis Noir
      Nah, you come back when you have posts promoted to stories on the front page, then we'll discuss who's making the better contribution to this website.
      • Troll Troll x 1
    11. Deleted member 27456
      Deleted member 27456
      Thank you, I totally get what your saying. Duly noted. Much appreciated. I will say tho on the cobbles, heel to toe they would be smashed across them. They would learn the true meaning of "southpaw grammar" or in my case orthodox stance (I boxed for ten years)

Jason
    12. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Crikey, all that drug use has wreaked havoc on Ozzy Osbourne
    13. Deleted member 27456
      Deleted member 27456
      Oh dear hit a nerve sweetheart, you still here???

Jason
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Quite frankly vulgar
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Then use that self-control you mastered during your training, grasshopper.
      • Like Like x 1
    16. Radis Noir
      Radis Noir
      Now you stopped even making sense. Come back when you've something interesting to say.
      • Troll Troll x 1
    17. Deleted member 27456
      Deleted member 27456
      -------------- @ -------------
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      What is indefensible are the attempts to radicalise Morrissey for having an opinion in a "democratic" society, instead of countering what he says with a reasonable argument. Mike Scott and the rest of the Azgoths of Kria are childish and don't actually show anything except their neediness to be popular.
      I don't think being "money mad" is what prompted Morrissey to sign a few albums at the Hollywood Bowl.
      Did he sell any at his last concert in Houston? I didn't hear any reports of it. And exactly how many did he sell in total on one night? Loose change to him.
      He pulled a Banksy, he got a reaction which is what most artists aspire to.
    19. Dale Wharfe
      Dale Wharfe
      I never thought about that. That the Banksy 'artwork' may have prompted Morrissey to sign other artists work to prove a point that anyone can profit from using other people's art in a cheap way. It's the kind of joke Morrissey would find funny.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    20. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Correct.

Facts are, if Moz even moves, if he comments, if he sneezes, when he sings, the world wakes up to see & report it. He has that much pull, so much more than any other artist, it's incredible really, I've never seen anything like it with any other artist. He is a Phenomenon.

The others like Scott are nobodies in comparison, so if they can make a silly gesture in order to get 'noticed' then that's what they'll do. Bragg is in the same 'nobodies' category.

They just ride on Moz's coat tails to get their profiles raised for 5 mins.
      Shallow people really, craving popularity & attention, but that's where were at.
      • Like Like x 3
      • Insightful Insightful x 1