Mike Scott (The Waterboys) on Morrissey's merchandise

The light has gone out – it's time we stopped giving Morrissey attention by Fiona Sturges - The Independent

"It has become a dispiriting ritual on social media that, every few months, Morrissey's name begins to trend, prompting swathes of music fans to sigh wearily and wonder what the silly idiot has said or done now. Former fan Fiona Sturges has had enough"
Mike Scott knows...

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some 'joke' about him signing two Moz albums (Vauxhall and LIHS I think) with the comments 'Morrissey is a twat' and 'Morrissey denies he is a racist' or words to that effect. Then he tossed the two Moz records over his shoulder.

It was 'Your Arsenal' and 'Low In High School'.

Morrissey’s were snapped up

these would languish in the bargain bin

see?

This is real rich from a band that charges people to meet them! That is the lowest form of dumpster diving. Charging people $100-$300 for the privilege of just meeting you. Sick..Sick...Sick... That is an ego maniac. Morrissey has never charged people for a meet and greet. He has always been happy to meet people for free. He has respect for his friends. Trust me people would pay big dollars to meet Morrissey! He has NEVER stooped that low. So he doesn't need the money!

If I want to buy a one of a kind album of Lou Reed or David Bowie that Morrissey, signed then I will. If not then they won't sell. Who cares. It's sad we are talking about this in the same week that Kurt Cobain's sweeter sold for 344K. That's insane!

It's always hilarious to read that Morrissey has a right to free speech and can say whatever he wants, when he wants but nobody else has that right. Hilarious.

This is real rich from a band that charges people to meet them! That is the lowest form of dumpster diving. Charging people $100-$300 for the privilege of just meeting you. Sick..Sick...Sick... That is an ego maniac. Morrissey has never charged people for a meet and greet. He has always been happy to meet people for free. He has respect for his friends. Trust me people would pay big dollars to meet Morrissey! He has NEVER stooped that low. So he doesn't need the money!

If I want to buy a one of a kind album of Lou Reed or David Bowie that Morrissey, signed then I will. If not then they won't sell. Who cares. It's sad we are talking about this in the same week that Kurt Cobain's sweeter sold for 344K. That's insane!

the Dramatic One, aka :handpointright::guardsman::handpointright: charged 100 dollars but you had to stay about 10 yards away at all times so as to not stare at the :guardsman:.
information reveals that 0 peeps took up the opportunity.:(

It's always hilarious to read that Morrissey has a right to free speech and can say whatever he wants, when he wants but nobody else has that right. Hilarious.
He draws the line at dick slaps. Dick slap.

One for the triggered

He’s a waterboy not a cowboy. So sorry, no chaps here.

:p

Another no one trying to ride on the famous coattails of Morrissey’s name.

:sleeping:

hmm well, President Barack Obama follows this fellow on Twitter and not Moz official so yes you are probably right

And look, I'm a 30-year fan but I just can't defend him any more.

All along I thought he was misunderstood but he has no plausible deniability left. His explicit embrace of the far right and his signalling to alt-right blowhards who have never spent a penny on his records or shows is indefensible.

If you're offended by another artist signing his name to Morrissey albums, that tells you all you need to know about Moz signing his name to records by other artists, some of whom aren't around to voice their dis/approval.

You're making a fool of yourself so get off the stage.
looks like billablog joined this site to let us all know he wouldn't be coming back to this site.why did you even bother,because your just next in the queue to tell the world how your done with M.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom